Bluetit, Chaffinch and Goldfinch

CraigF

Suspended / Banned
Name
Guess..Bet you don't get it.
Edit My Images
Yes
Another three from me, like to think these are more natural backgrounds than the previous few.

Personally i don't have any issues with the twigs in the picture.
goldfinch2-1.jpg

chaffinch-2.jpg

bluetit-3.jpg

All three have lovely detail and colour, really like these. The twig on the goldy isnt an issue, it makes it a natural setting, I agree it would be even better without it but it doesnt spoil a very good shot for me (y)

Cracking detail in the BT, Nice setting in no 1.

Three lovely shots, like the natural look of No 1, 3rd is spot on, lots of detail. For me the 2nd is spoilt slightly by the area of white to the left:), but then i am no expert!

IMO you are getting better with your bird images Craig :D :D what was you set up for these shots ??

IMO you are getting better with your bird images Craig :D :D what was you set up for these shots ??

These were shot out out in your back garden, dementia setting in there m8 :LOL::LOL:
That was the ones with the D90, 70-200 f2.8 with 2X Sigma EX APO TC..
The ones that looked terrible in CS4 for some reason but were very good and sharp in Nikon Capture NX2.
Still haven't figured out why CS4 is showing them all oof. Not bothered though as Capture is brilliant when you figure it out and then i can just do the resizing in CS4 and any masking, cloning that needs done.

Thanks for the comments everyone.

Back