weekly BobBCN's 52 for 2024 (WEEKS 16 - EMPTY added)

When I scroll through everyone's images updating the spreadsheet I don't really look at the pictures themselves properly or leave comments. So, I intend to try and comment on people's images more. starting with those who have taken the time to comment on mine, Thank you. I really like your snapper's choice week 2 and agree the second shot is probably the better of the 2. The red sky for whole is a stunning shot. I love the shell house fabulous find, a lot of time and effort went into that facade.

As always thanks to everyone for stoppping by and adding comments.
I will be catching up on commenting later on in the day.

Anyways, onto WEEK 16 - EMPTY

Well, really it has to be practically empty, but it will have to do.

The beach was fairly deserted, and I managed to snap my better half looking out towards 'Las Islas Medas' which are just off the coast in L'Estartit, Costa Brava, Spain. The islands themselves are uninhabited, you can visit but no camping overnight etc. It's a protected area because of the birds and the fish. Lots of scuba diving trips to be had, but I'm happy to be able to take it all in from the safety of my towel.

WEEK (16) by Bob Newsome Photography, on Flickr

Agree with Dave re having a person in shot works a lot of the time, anyway it’s nearly empty
Any reason for the b&w

Sometimes a lone figure emphasises the emptiness.

Agree with Dave re having a person in shot works a lot of the time, anyway it’s nearly empty
Any reason for the b&w

Thanks guys. I thought the same. It just seemed uninteresting without anyone in the shot. No reason for b/w except that I seem to be leaning in that direction of late.....

Reactions: nog
Back