Bodyscape

Chaz Photos

Jack Elam
Name
Chaz
Edit My Images
Yes
I know it not spot on but it was just a quick try on the beach yesterday But i like it and want to do more
Any C& C welcome.
4632802888_dd8b6a008a_o.jpg

Ok, I give in, what is it? :)

I quite like it too, but I have no idea what that thing is sitting on top of the skin.

Clone out those hairs (or wax) if its a she lol. I think its an interesting idea though.

I know what you are saying, it was a little tongue in cheek. It gives it that grassy sand dune look (dont tell her I said that lol)

Its a shot that made me stop and look to work out what it was, so that makes it a good idea, must say I got the wrong part of her body though :eek:
An interesting idea for sure and I wont mention sand dunes :LOL: Thanks Chaz (y)

Its a shot that made me stop and look to work out what it was, so that makes it a good idea, must say I got the wrong part of her body though :eek:
An interesting idea for sure and I wont mention sand dunes :LOL: Thanks Chaz (y)

well not sure what parts you was thinking :naughty:
its always good if it makes you think(y)

I like the idea but I'm not sure the shell provides enough colour contrast with the skin (sand :)). Reckon it would would well with foliage or perhaps one of those mini cactus :D

Oh and I'll say it for those that weren't brave enough; was trying to work out if it was her bum!

Barney

I have never heard of it, I can do one on mine but it will be obvious its a tub of lard :LOL:

Same here! I'd ask the wife but the bruising she inflict on me would take time to fade and may hinder my togging :D

Last edited:
Back