Book findings

S

stupar

I have been helping clear out my late mother in laws house and came across a couple of photography books in excellent condition which should make for good reading.

_20191012_132307.JPG

I have a copy of the Ilford Manual of that thickness and cover, so I suspect the same edition. I prefer the later 1954 one (as a film photographer; digital types would find a lot of interesting and useful information in the current edition with its new "minus Ilford" title).

The Blue Book is older than mine would be make for very interesting reading I think.

I have a copy of the Ilford Manual of that thickness and cover, so I suspect the same edition. I prefer the later 1954 one (as a film photographer; digital types would find a lot of interesting and useful information in the current edition with its new "minus Ilford" title).

The Blue Book is older than mine would be make for very interesting reading I think.

This Ilford book is a 1955 reprint. It has such in depth information in it.

The interesting thing with the Wallace Heaton book is the underlining and cross against one of the Zeiss Ikon cameras which we also found in the house.
_20191012_133720.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Back