Nicki.
Edit My Images
Yes
:LOL:

Aprilmix118.jpg

Boring.......

But, a stunning image.

Hi Briony,

Lovely shot as normal. Where abouts are you going to get so close to the Kites? I get them round my way quite a bit, but not frequent enough to have a Camera ready and they are normally up high. :(

cheers

Mitch

Hi Mitch,

These are literally outside my back door, honestly, we own a farm and they nest in the trees up the field.

I only have to feed them and whistle them in and they normally come :LOL: they are very low sometimes just above the buildings and hover about, I will never get bored of taking pictures of them and can watch them for hours.

If you want to come over sometime drop me a p.m. and I will arrange it with you, more than welcome, and I can have another try of the 7 D and you can make me jealous :LOL::LOL:

Don't worry once the skies are full of planes again, you'll get some nice trails to add some interest :puke::D

Seriously though, nice shot

These shots make me want to come and visit :)

Just drop me a P.M. and it can be arranged but I can't guarantee anything but they are here most days if not every day, depends on how much I feed them :LOL:

Just love these shots. I must be the only one on here thats never even seen one. Stunning pictures, well taken indeed (y)

Super shot, as has been said you are getting good at them, i must get some more practice in - hint hint:D

:thinking: :thinking: 7D yes please come over, but feel obliged to leave the camera here when departing (y) :LOL: :LOL:

See you are getting the hang of it now Nicki.

Just a little time and practice:)

Another stunner Nicki...

Boring my backside, could never get bored of the Kites as they are stunning and as you say could not get bored of watching them fly over or taking shots of them :D

Another great shot Briony! I just keep hoping to even see one of these when I'm out and about.

Wonderful kite shot, starting toget one or two here in herefordshire.

Very good Nicki (y)

We had some 'low flyers' over the house at the weekend, I merrily snapped away using my 400mm +2xTC getting some lovely close-ups....
downloaded the pics and they were all damned blurred :shrug:... I'd left the switch on the lens on the wrong focus level and it couldn't focus close enough :bang: :bang:

I know that feeling very well :LOL:

Kites have been ordered for C75Mitch for tomorrow:LOL: then for nigpd on Tuesday.

I ought to start charging for this :LOL: then that will go towards my 7D :D(y)

That is a cracking shot Nicki, liking it allot, well worth the practice, keep posting I am loving the shots you are getting (y)

That is a cracking shot Nicki, liking it allot, well worth the practice, keep posting I am loving the shots you are getting (y)

Thank you(y) getting the hang of it at last I think, now all I need is that 7D :D

Thank you(y) getting the hang of it at last I think, now all I need is that 7D :D

Will have to come down, and let you have a proper play with mine for awhile, I can always use one of my 40's :D

did someone say Cake ?

Ooh look another cracking kite image..... nice one Nicki x

Back