Borough Market

Name
Ned
Edit My Images
Yes
Really loving this film thing, here are a few from my first roll in my Nikon F80 (plus 50mm f/1.8).

CNV00011.JPG

CNV00015.JPG

CNV00016.JPG

CNV00020.JPG

No 1 and No 4 for me, particularly the eyes in no. 1!

Very good set of shots, I love the colour, what was the film Superia?

Thanks everyone, yes the film was Superia 200 (jpgs straight from Boots CD).

Getting a film camera has really given my photography a lease of life, it makes me think sooo much more about each shot as not only do you only had 36 shots a time, you can't just ramp up the ISO so you have to think much more about lighting (so I'm learning manual controls with fill flash atm).

Also, I just love the anticipation whilst I'm bumbling round town trying to kill an hour while they're processed :D

They're ok - a few dust marks on the scans (which are fairly low-res - not tried printing anything bigger yet) but importantly they are local.

Soon I will try ASDA who will just develop and scan for £2.

Soon I will try ASDA who will just develop and scan for £2.

Big boy recommendation! for that price i wont complain to begin with. I need to claw back some of the money ive spent on this film 'hobby' what started out as £30 for an F301 - is now approaching £100 when u add all the film, the F65 and 28-80 i bought on impulse, oh and the 50mm f1.8 pancake im about to win on ebay.

asda superstore on old kent road - 10 mins bus ride from london bridge! (y)

although this isn't encouraging: http://www.reviewcentre.com/reviews74734.html

Last edited:
I use this company, the quality is great develop and scanned to CD with large file is £4.00 inc return P&P that includes a .50p TP discount just quote your forum name, the only condition is £4.50 minimum order so you have to send two films.
The turn around time is within a week and you can pay by debit card they call you and ask for the details, easy.
http://www.photo-express.co.uk/

#3 for me! love the bokeh

Back