Bovine Browsers

Name
Janice
Edit My Images
Yes
cows-on-hill2.jpg

Luuuuuuurvely light, colour and folds of land. (y)

I'm sure your framing is quite deliberate but when I look I feel like I'd like to sacrafice some of the foreground to see a little more of what's at the top of the frame.

In quite a prolific mood at the mo aren't you Janice. Want to sell a bottle or two of bothered? :LOL:

nice composition janice, but not liking the colours too much, its a bit to orange for me..

nice composition janice, but not liking the colours too much, its a bit to orange for me..

You'd best tell God then Steve!! :D

..... it was 9 o'clock this morning and looked just like that... ive done no colour changes..that was JUST the reason that made me hop out the car and grab the shot.

Lovely colours Janice and I like the converging angles of the hills, now the next time you're there could you get the two cows on the right to face into the shot, thanks. ;) :LOL:

I like the colours too Janice, but it is very the web re-sizing, it does look a little soft

Right Neil, hold your breath... new sharpened version coming up! LOL

Right... have a look now... any better??

I agree lovely colours and light, maybe you could crop a touch off the bottom?(y)

I agree lovely colours and light, maybe you could crop a touch off the bottom?(y)

I do agree, Ben. The thing is that I always crop to regular print sizes not just using the freehand crop which can make it any old size. Then if it needs printing it can be done.
If I cropped off the bottom Id have to lose a cow or two at the edges too! :D

Back