Boxer Puppy

Name
Adam
Edit My Images
No
Hi, first ever thread, so be gentle :wave:

A couple of my boxer puppy Sprocket playing in the leaves last year. I think he was about 14 weeks when I took these.

No photoshopping, just converted to jpeg and resized.

C&C more than welcome :)

Sprocket.jpg

Sprocket002.jpg

DOF a tad small for my liking, agree though the first is the best, a nice shot.

Would like to see a little post processing pershaps to bring out the leaves more, contrast tweak etc.

Thanks for the comments, I agree with the dof been slightly too small in the first one. I was just glad to get his eyes perfectly in focus!

Nice pup and pics.

Maybe you could try getting down to the dogs level next time.

I try, but my mutt seldom stays still long enough looking at the camera to capture him (on camera - or at all F.......... Boxer!). Lovely looking, dog I agree with Fozzybear though, down at his level sounds better.

Thats one super cute pup!! I wish I had a digi cam when we bought a german shepherds dog at 8 weeks! He was so cute but I only have pics from my old nokia mobile lol

That is one beautiful dog you have there. I'd give anything for one myself but the wife's allergic to cats and dogs. I've always said that if we ever get divorced, the first thing I'm going to do is buy a boxer puppy!

How cute is Sprocket, love the name by the way.

We have just got a kitten which my son called Mario, tried doing some pictures in the studio but he wanted to use a backdrop as a climbing wall or attack my 24-70 2.8, enough was enough!!!

Awww I love Boxers!!! Nice photos. Where's the Exif btw if it were straight out of camera? :shrug: Do you strip?

:)

Thanks for the comments :)

Trying to catch him relatively still is a nightmare, I swear all four legs have got springs inside them...lol

gman - not sure about exif, would it be because I converted it from raw to jpeg? I'll have a look to try and work out what I've done.

gman

Hopefully the exif data will show on the photo below...

Should read f/2.5, 1-160, ISO 200, 50mm

How do you view exif data out of interest?

TPSprocket.jpg

Last edited:
gman

Hopefully the exif data will show on the photo below...

Should read f/2.5, 1-160, ISO 200, 50mm

How do you view exif data out of interest?

TPSprocket.jpg

Quite a lot of freebie software such as opanda, or plug in's for IE8, Firefox etc....... google "EXIF reader" and take your pick.............

Downside (or upside - depending on viewpoint) is if in PShop, you "save for web" as the save, it strips it out.

Cute little puppy by the way.......... all paws and ears. Oh, and boxers, never mature!

Quite a lot of freebie software such as opanda, or plug in's for IE8, Firefox etc....... google "EXIF reader" and take your pick.............

Downside (or upside - depending on viewpoint) is if in PShop, you "save for web" as the save, it strips it out.

Cute little puppy by the way.......... all paws and ears. Oh, and boxers, never mature!

That means that for the next blaaaa years you have an enthusiastic and permanently playful grinning dog that can't wait to run and play and bound and gambol and keep you exhausted but smiling (y)

uh-oh he looks like trouble! :)

That means that for the next blaaaa years you have an enthusiastic and permanently playful grinning dog that can't wait to run and play and bound and gambol and keep you exhausted but smiling (y)

Thanks Lynton, just downloaded the Firefox exif reader (y)

Sprocket has just turned one, and is so much trouble!

Over the year he has eaten 3 socks, 2 mobile phones, 1 pair of sunglasses, 1 pair of glasses, 1 wallet, 1 Blu ray discs, 1 PS3 game case and countless wet wipes! :wacky:

He is getting better though, but still will eat a wet wipe given the chance...lol

One thing he does do every single day without fail is make us smile from ear to ear. He has so much energy and is such a character. I had never before seen a dog running flat out with his mouth wide open trying to eat frost of the grass whilst running! :LOL:

Thanks for all the comments (y)

complete characters........... we had one (Emily) when I was a kid.........

i remember regularly somehow opening the fridge, and eating all the butter / flora in it...... also, red wax christmas tree decorations.......... and as for cheese on toast........ lots of drool and slobber.

complete characters........... we had one (Emily) when I was a kid.........

i remember regularly somehow opening the fridge, and eating all the butter / flora in it...... also, red wax christmas tree decorations.......... and as for cheese on toast........ lots of drool and slobber.

A friend of mine also has one...gets so excited it pees on everyone, but not one at a time, it spins like a sprinkler!

Rosie

Back