Boysie's Back in Town ... !!!

The alternative would be to try your local reptile shop if you have one ... ours stocks both sorts of worms but supplies are not as reliable because of deliveries or demand ... :shrug:

:p

The alternative would be to try your local reptile shop if you have one ... ours stocks both sorts of worms but supplies are not as reliable because of deliveries or demand ... :shrug:

Gotcha. We've got a local reptile shop, I'll give it a try this afternoon
(y)

Hes certainly landed on his feet finding your back garden Rog, fab story mate, you possibly saved him last year feeding him like that, he looks in seriously bad shape in that photo.

Can you take a photo of him now please ... keeping us on tenterhooks like this..

Hi Adam ... :wave: ... we like to think we are doing our bit for the local birds ... :cautious:

I will definitely try and get something from him at some point this week ... just fed him for the second this morning too ... :cautious: ... but I am off to Blackpool tomorrow and busy today ... for a change ... :(

Hi,

Have you managed to take any more pictures of him??? I'd love to see some more.... please... pretty please.:)

*Bump* time Ven :D

Any more pics/visits/sightings of Boysie?

Ive just looked at the date that I bought my Waxworms and cant believe Ive still had some live ones right up until today.
My Robins were laying low for some considerable time so the worms have hung around a bit.

Now I have two Robins that come and take the Waxworms from within inches of where I stand (albeit so fast I dont have time to blink).
Just ordered some more Waxworms, and Im really looking forward to seeing if I can win the Robins confidence a bit more with the fresher juicy new stock! :D

Thanks again for the CJ site addy Ven (y)

Great Tits have moved into my nest box & nest building is in full swing, watching them on the TV is more interesting than 99% of the stuff that BBC etc broadcast :D

I'll be connecting it to the PC in the coming week so I can stream it to my 3G phone (bit nerdy but who cares ;))

DSC_002000011.JPG

This is Boysie!!

Picture taken on Saturday. As you can see he has no 'claws' on his left foot.

Sorry for thread hijack, but you would be waiting a long time for Ven to post a pic!!

:LOL:

Awww bless - no wonder you two are chuffed Ven! Looking forward to seeing those shots when you find that camera of yours! ;)

Looking forward to seeing those shots when you find that camera of yours! ;)

He has another camera to (take pictures with) gather dust now!

:LOL:

Can you take a photo of him now please ... keeping us on tender hook like this.. :nono:

Have you managed to take any more pictures of him??? I'd love to see some more.... please... pretty please.

*Bump* time Ven

Any more pics/visits/sightings of Boysie?

By popular demand and as if by MAGIC ... :cautious: ... here he is in all his clawless glory ... :D

Sorry about the quality of the image but it was totally outside of my control ... :shrug:

BUT ...

This is Boysie!!

DSC_002000011.JPG

Picture taken on Saturday. As you can see he has no 'claws' on his left foot.

Sorry for thread hijack, but you would be waiting a long time for Ven to post a pic!!

NOT funny ... :rules:

Thanks for the pic Dalton
Good to see Boysie is looking so much healthier than in the previous pic:)

Still starting to look a bit rough already though Glo

Awww bless - no wonder you two are chuffed Ven! Looking forward to seeing those shots when you find that camera of yours!

Camera ... :thinking: ... what camera ... :shrug:

Yo Ven!

Just read your post in Colin's 'first birdie' thread but didnt want to hyjack, so thought I would post here :D

Just letting you know the Waxworms are going down an absolute storm here, be time to reorder again shortly!

I am now holding the worm with tweezers in one hand and he comes and perches on my flat hand to take it... or should I say snatch it :LOL:
I know, I know, I should be putting the worm on the flat of my hand but ... they have disgusting little suckers .. and they move so goddam fast!
Yuk! I could bring up my brekkie just thinking about them! :puke:

Btw, Im getting a pair down now, and one tends to sit on the fence, while the other comes gets the worm, the it goes feeds the other... which one would be the male... the feeder?

Back