Braidwood Loch - 360 Degree Spherical Panorama

Name
Billy Hepburn
Edit My Images
No
360 Degree Spherical Panorama of Braidwood Loch, Braidwood, Lanarkshire, UK.

4 shots - handheld.

Remember you need to click on the link BELOW the photo to see the actual panoramic image!

View this location in Google Maps or Google Earth!

billyh42
elevation360

Braidwood_Pano_03_pb.jpg

Braidwood Loch, Lanarkshire, UK - 27/07/08
http://www.musicpro.co.uk/sites/lanarkshire360/pages/braidwood_pano_03.html

Last edited:
Very interesting picture! I like this one quite a lot. The only nit I have to pick would be that it appears a bit over-sharpened for my taste...but who cares about my taste! LOL

I like this one quite a lot. The only nit I have to pick would be that it appears a bit over-sharpened for my taste

Do you mean the image in the post (which is only there to give an idea of the subject) or the actual panorama?

You need to click the link beneath the small image in the post to see the proper image!

The small image in the post is only a guide!

The panoramic image hasn't been sharpened but if you're using a widescreen lcd monitor then it can sometimes appear grainy due to the way the viewer has to stretch the pixels to fit the display.

billyh42

Do you mean the image in the post (which is only there to give an idea of the subject) or the actual panorama?

You need to click the link beneath the small image in the post to see the proper image!

The small image in the post is only a guide!

The panoramic image hasn't been sharpened but if you're using a widescreen lcd monitor then it can sometimes appear grainy due to the way the viewer has to stretch the pixels to fit the display.

billyh42

Sorry...but I don't see anything if I click the link. I suppose my computer doesn't like something about the site????? I still like your shot.

Sorry...but I don't see anything if I click the link.

Link is working without any problems!

Website is standard html and the panorama viewer is Java based and will work on any system.

Have you deactivated Java or do you need to update your Java?

billyh42

For anyone interested in taking this type of shot I've just posted a Sigma 8mm Fisheye in the "For Sale" section of the forums.

See HERE!

billyh42
elevation360

Back