Brand New SB-800s for £90?

Oh yes!! :bang:

I'm a Canon man but have been reading up on up Strobist and a couple of Nikon flashes wouldn't go amiss....

Actually, it seems that this flash is being discontinued by Nikon .. Best Buy are dumping their stock! Pitty this isn't on offer here, I would love to stanch up a couple, especially at these prices.

On Nikoncafe, they're said to be going for a mere $90, or there abouts :shrug: ... there was a huge rush with members trying to source any store that has them. Seems they're all soldout by now.

Actually, it seems that this flash is being discontinued by Nikon .. Best Buy are dumping their stock! Pitty this isn't on offer here, I would love to stanch up a couple, especially at these prices.

On Nikoncafe, they're said to be going for a mere $90, or there abouts :shrug: ... there was a huge rush with members trying to source any store that has them. Seems they're all soldout by now.

We won't even see them at £90, time to make some calls to the states methinks...

Yup ... I am going to SMSing my daughter in Saudi. They usually have prices close to, if not better than, USA .. but I am not sure if this is a USA / Best Buy offer, or a Nikon strategy to empty stock of SB800.

Yup ... I am going to SMSing my daughter in Saudi. They usually have prices close to, if not better than, USA .. but I am not sure if this is a USA / Best Buy offer, or a Nikon strategy to empty stock of SB800.

If they are doing it buy LOTS :LOL:

Back