Brands GT / F3 sunday

Gary

TPer Emeritus
Name
See above
Edit My Images
No
didnt try anything experimental on the sunday :)
Just some fairly standard shots

Leo (who was lucky enough to use a toilet in the morning which had previously had the seat warmed by yours truly's cheeks)
main.php

alberto valerio sits near his car and watches the rest of the action
main.php

nick tandy goes off backwards at paddock (sorry, not in focus)
main.php

main.php

paddock hill bend action
main.php

well held
main.php

bit of a bounce at sheen curve
main.php

using some kerb
main.php

nothing really special there, or original but i thought i'd share them anyway

nothing really special there, or original but i thought i'd share them anyway

They're good shots though :)

I've been feeling a bit like that lately, I'll come away with a lot of technically fine but "samey" shots. Suppose it's just what you have to expect if you're at a track :shrug:

They're good shots though :)

I've been feeling a bit like that lately, I'll come away with a lot of technically fine but "samey" shots. Suppose it's just what you have to expect if you're at a track :shrug:

basically i think from now on i'll use the saturday for trying new stuff and single car shots, and the sunday for racing, action and standard stuff.

maybe no more trees next time, though :)

I was thinking of going to Thruxton on August Bank Holiday too watch the F3/GT.Looks like you had a good time and got some nice shots there..Can I ask what Lens you used and was it easy too get in a good position for the shots?
Peter

I was thinking of going to Thruxton on August Bank Holiday too watch the F3/GT.Looks like you had a good time and got some nice shots there..Can I ask what Lens you used and was it easy too get in a good position for the shots?
Peter

those were nearly all 100-400L
I cheated, because i had track access, but thruxton is pretty good for getting good shots from the public side of the fence. The main place everyone stands is on a little mound at the chicane where you can see over the top of the fence. Obviously the practice day is best as there will be less fighting over the best position :)

Back