Brands Hatch 9th March Bemsee

Name
James
Edit My Images
Yes
A couple of pics from my weekend as brands. No going inside the fences for me. All taken from the public viewing area's.

Rob Whitty
IMG_6387.jpg

Jimmy Hill, Tommy's brother.
IMG_6435.jpg

Liam Lyons.
IMG_6481.jpg

Nick Clark
IMG_6693.jpg

Mz or Tz, who know.. i just know it looks old ;)
IMG_7063.jpg

F400
IMG_7129.jpg

125's getting it on
IMG_7190.jpg

more....

TTC Rider backing it into druids.
IMG_7461.jpg

Paddock Hill drop.
IMG_7761.jpg

Shakey Wannabe.
IMG_8427.jpg

Rhalf aka valentino, making the most of the 10 minute downpour!
IMG_8461.jpg

Let me know what you think!

Nice set of pics :clap: Focus is good, dof is good, sense of motion is good but to me the blacks are losing detail in most of the shots so perhaps a little under exposed :thinking:

Could be my monitor though :shrug:

Hi,

Im going to the Biritsh Superbikes at Brands, it'll be my first time at the circuit and I was wondering where the best places for photography are?

Where was the photo of Nick Clark taken?

Just looked at these on my laptop and the blacks are better so must be my monitor set-up :bang:

Good shots :clap:

Were these taken with the Sigma 70-300? Nice and close considering they are taken from the public viewing.

Hi,

Im going to the Biritsh Superbikes at Brands, it'll be my first time at the circuit and I was wondering where the best places for photography are?

Where was the photo of Nick Clark taken?

That was taken from inside druids, on the far right.
Best places for me where inside druids & surtees. They have started work at clearways and its not easy to take pics there as they have cornered it off.

Just looked at these on my laptop and the blacks are better so must be my monitor set-up :bang:

Good shots :clap:

Were these taken with the Sigma 70-300? Nice and close considering they are taken from the public viewing.

We hire a 70-200 2.8 IS L and 300 F4 L for the day, great lens'! The last two pics where taken with my 70-200 F4.

Paddock Hill drop shot is the best of the lot for me, great angle. I agree with comments on the black though, the second shot in particular looks a bit 'lost' as it's hard to see the detail.

Absolutely cracking shots! Really good! Brands is my local haunt and you've done as well as any I have ever seen here.

What lenses were you using? The Paddock Hill Bend shows 600mm but others are much shorter.

Absolutely cracking shots! Really good! Brands is my local haunt and you've done as well as any I have ever seen here.

What lenses were you using? The Paddock Hill Bend shows 600mm but others are much shorter.

I used manual focus and a x2 converter :puke:

Picture still came out ok though, far too many throw aways though. :bonk:

Back