Brands Hatch WSB 2007

Name
Vlad
Edit My Images
Yes
Had a lot of fun with the WSB circus in town!

Thursday afternoon there was an open paddock session and a chance to get up close to some of the superstars:

Toseland:

wsb1.jpg

(not wearing a Yamaha shirt yet eh James?)

Corser:

wsb2.jpg

Max:

wsb3.jpg

(only smiling because he thought nobody was looking at him!)

Kagayama:

wsb4.jpg

(not actually smoking in this pic)

Back again on Friday for some action. It was a strange day food wise besides the usual dodgy Brands burgers, clearly other things were being consumed:

One of the Superstock boys ate the tarmac:

wsb5.jpg

Haga's bike ate a chicken vindaloo:

wsb6.jpg

The PGS-1 Kawasaki team had unsurprisingly eaten something that made them green:

wsb7.jpg

(btw thats me messing with the 30D's picture modes - landscape mode makes things greener, even Kwakas (y))

JT must have eaten major amounts of speed:

wsb8.jpg

And lastly the Superstock boys dropped some LSD, got confused and thought it was Sunday on Friday:

wsb9.jpg

I went back on Saturday but only took a couple of pics as was there with my son and none were particularly wonderful.

Can't say I am too happy with my pics actually.

Now I don't really know what to blame for the results - probably myself but other factors could have been its my first serious outing with my new 30D (although picture function wise its hardly different to the 350D), the light was too much or that basically my brain wasn't thinking about bikes - which are quite different to cars (different places on the circuit work) which is what I seem to have done since the last Brands BSB round.

Anyhow I was dissapointed as this is my sporting highlight of the year... still there is always 2008!

The PGS-1 Kawasaki team had unsurprisingly eaten something that made them green:

wsb7.jpg

(btw thats me messing with the 30D's picture modes - landscape mode makes things greener, even Kwakas (y))

:cautious: ... Whatever they're eating I want some ... :eek: ... and let's have everything in landscape mode now then ... :clap:

A great set of pics and the story lines make it very interesting viewing ... (y) ... shame you didn't do the race day though ... :shrug:

08.gif

Hehe yes when my friend pointed out that's what that picture mode does I was straight off looking for "Team Frog" :D

Gotta love those Kwakas! (my choice of road bike btw :D)

The story, well, maybe you guys have noticed my sense of humour by now...

Race day I was sitting on my uncrowded sofa, knocking back those Corona Extras that had been taunting me in various forms over the previous days and enjoying the race!

Back