Brazilian rainbow boa

Name
Angi
Edit My Images
Yes
More from my first session with my new sigma 150mm macro lens, this is a stunning young Brazilian rainbow boa
youngbrbheadshot_7262s.jpg

youngbrazrb_7260s.jpg

youngbrb_7257s.jpg

juviebrb7272s.jpg

Beautiful creature and shots, love no.1

4 splendid shots Angi

Colours and detail are great! That 'rainbow' effect on his/her head is stunning!

Thanks guys, yes Ash it is an very light and brilliant coloured specimen ;)
One I missed.
brbirridescence7275s.jpg

Thanks guys, yes Ash it is an very light and brilliant coloured specimen ;)

Mine's much darker, though still purty.

And, that last photo is very nice, less white to it, I like :) The first one with the tongue just coming out is also very cool.

You'll have to get some of the night time colours, really show him off :)

Last edited:
Yeah, I hate shooting on white, but the stock agencies like them isolated on white backgrounds, so I try to accomodate ;)
Tomorrow I will be shooting more arty farty images ;):D

Yeah, I hate shooting on white, but the stock agencies like them isolated on white backgrounds, so I try to accomodate ;)
Tomorrow I will be shooting more arty farty images ;):D

Ahh... this is a good point. And, good, good :D Maybe you could get him out this evening and try on a black background for us/me? Bet with the silver sides he'd look awfully pretty.

Ahh... this is a good point. And, good, good :D Maybe you could get him out this evening and try on a black background for us/me? Bet with the silver sides he'd look awfully pretty.
I'm off to the shop for a day of photography, so I will include a few on black backgrounds too - I much prefer working with darker colours anyway. You must come over for another day Ash, but bring your camera this time ;)

I'm off to the shop for a day of photography, so I will include a few on black backgrounds too - I much prefer working with darker colours anyway. You must come over for another day Ash, but bring your camera this time ;)

Wicked!

And yes, I really should! Currently, I am in the lake district... until after new years. But if I am ever round that area again, I'll come over... avec le camera :D

Back