Stuart
Edit My Images
Yes
One of my snakes..hope you like!
DSC_0051-4.jpg

close.jpg

h3.jpg

h.jpg

Lovely Stuart one of my favourite animals. ( snakes per se' )(y)

Got rid of mine when the kids came along, (they were too big to take risks with)
I bought my lad a female "shoe string" Boa constrictor a few years back when he was big enough to look after it though. I must post a picture sometime

:LOL: Thankyou..he wasn't a happy chappy as you can see by his posture in the first pic..so quite difficult to get him to play ball! Managed to get bit tonight by his future girlfriend..lol..so will post pics of her another time.:LOL:

What a very pretty Python Stuart ... (y) ... named after Rob is it ... :shrug:

Really striking markings on that specimen ... :D ... and #2 is a super shot with fantastic eye sharpness ... ;)

What age is this one ... :thinking:

:p

Look forward to the pics mate..my son has been around them all his life and tbh knows more than alot of so called keepers do..here he is at age 10 practicing his croc skills..
(there was 3 responsible handlers with him at all times,although he had situation under control;))
DSC_0166.jpg

What a very pretty Python Stuart ... (y) ... named after Rob is it ... :shrug:

Really striking markings on that specimen ... :D ... and #2 is a super shot with fantastic eye sharpness ... ;)

What age is this one ... :thinking:

:eek:Funny enough my son did name him Bob..lol..he is just a year old and around 4ft long

,.........although he had situation under control;))

Again smashing (y)
You can tell that he has the situation well under control.
by his confident manner / grip

Cheers Stuart ... (y)

Ha ... I did mean as in Rob Bredl though ... :shrug:

:LOL:Yep I knew what you meant and he named him bob because its short for robert as in Rob Bredl..;)
Cheers Chris he certainly is very advanced for his age when it comes to handling and general knowledge of reptiles.

Back