Bricks, marble & cobbles.

Galaxy66

Jeremy Beadle
Name
My name is Mal not Jeremy :)
Edit My Images
Yes
A few I posted about two years back on the forum when there were a lot fewer members so worth a repost as they will slot in nicely into this section as abstracts.

Taken at Newcastle Civic Centre.

3944775977_8944f281b3_o.jpg
[/url] Civic Centre- Bricks by laidbackman, on Flickr[/IMG]

6455564993_fbe456d43a_o.jpg
[/url] AG11 Civic Centre- Bricks by laidbackman, on Flickr[/IMG]

3944461265_fe0a18f05f_o.jpg
[/url] Newcastle Civic Centre. Marble-Cobbles by laidbackman, on Flickr[/IMG]

Last edited:
:eek:

Despite my eyeballs aching, I really like the first one.....(y)

I think there's too much colour change in the second for it to work, but the lines are good!! :)

The third isn't doing much for me, but that maybe because my eyeballs still haven't recovered from looking at the first one!!!

Cracking effort!!! :clap:

:eek:

Despite my eyeballs aching, I really like the first one.....(y)

I think there's too much colour change in the second for it to work, but the lines are good!! :)

The third isn't doing much for me, but that maybe because my eyeballs still haven't recovered from looking at the first one!!!

Cracking effort!!! :clap:

I have come along way since then in my PP work, and in my filing as I can not find the originals to do a rework:bonk:

Pleased you like them and hope your eyes settle down:D

Cheers Mathew I am always on the lookout for abstracts on buildings or anything in fact, I will have a look through my still not so tidy filing system and come up with some more.

Btw I take my inspiration from John (Dark Star).:)

Love 1 and 4, who ever thought bricks could be so interesting. I love the way they just draw your eye in.. Curious as to how you took these it almost looks as though you were upside down. :)

Thanks Ian, I was not upside down but the bricks were, they were arches.

Here is one in the correct orientation:)
3882630922_ac05d008e9_o.jpg
[/url] AG9 Civic Centre- Bricks by laidbackman, on Flickr[/IMG]

Last edited:
Got to agree with Slimbert about the eyes hurting but #1 is excellent!

OMG Mal you know how much I love abstract .... but ****ing hell you are teasing me big time here with these!!!!

I have already commented on Flickr regards #2 which is amazing and I absolutely love.

Then you go and PM me with a link to the rest of the shots .... and OMG what can I say .... except I am in love with your passion for this type of photography :LOL:

#4 has my juices going big time!, I could spend hours looking at the curves .... it is almost like the image is reaching out to me (y)

#5 isn't abstract enough for me and I take it that is where you got #2 from?

#6 and #7 are great .... although not as abstract as those mentioned. However, still great shots!

Thanks for the prompt

Cheers

Dawn :)

:nono: :thumbsdown: :rules: :bat:

Very funny Anthony .... grow up!!! And start to appreciate photography for what it is!!!!

(I normally add my signature smiley here .... but in this case I wont!)

instead I will give you a :razz:

P/O!

drodd said:
:nono: :thumbsdown: :rules: :bat:

Very funny Anthony .... grow up!!! And start to appreciate photography for what it is!!!!

(I normally add my signature smiley here .... but in this case I wont!)

instead I will give you a :razz:

P/O!

Lighten up! It was a JOKE, no harm meant.

Haha good, a joke never hurt anyone. :)

P.s feel free to call me tony as Anthony was only when I was in trouble with the goose lol

Thank you .... I think I will prefer to call you Anthony though ....... ;)

Ohhhh ok Erm... I will answer with my bottom lip hanging and puppy dog eyes as that used to get me out of the naughty books

Used to ...... :LOL: ..... doesn't work with me mate :bat:

;)

Haha you never know I may have got you for secret Santa! I suggest you play nice if you want something decent!!! Lol

Ditto!!!!!!

:LOL:

Worried now!

Not at all .....

If you turn up on my doorstep clad in chrimbo deco (especially in the most appropriate places :naughty:) .....

guaranteed I will have my cam ready for the opportunity ......

and we will take it from there ;)

:LOL:

(sorry Mal .... your thread has sparked a debate :LOL:)

Cheers

Dawn ;)

Got to agree with Slimbert about the eyes hurting but #1 is excellent!

Thanks Rhod and again sorry about the eyes:D

OMG Mal you know how much I love abstract .... but ****ing hell you are teasing me big time here with these!!!!

I have already commented on Flickr regards #2 which is amazing and I absolutely love.

Then you go and PM me with a link to the rest of the shots .... and OMG what can I say .... except I am in love with your passion for this type of photography :LOL:

#4 has my juices going big time!, I could spend hours looking at the curves .... it is almost like the image is reaching out to me (y)

#5 isn't abstract enough for me and I take it that is where you got #2 from?

#6 and #7 are great .... although not as abstract as those mentioned. However, still great shots!

Thanks for the prompt

Cheers

Dawn :)

Thanks again Dawn, you are correct about 5 but alongside 6 and 7 they were just in answer to Ian re his question:)

Haha never been a shy one ;-)

I think Dawn has revealed another side to herself ;):naughty:

Back