Bridge retake

Edit My Images
No
This was an image i took a few days ago, i dont think it went down to great, here is a retake on it after running a script to enhance and delete any noise, im really just curious to your take on it,

bridgesaltered.jpg

Sorry - I find it a bit "comic background" or for a game and expect to see Laura come leaping out.

It doesn't do it for me, I'm afraid. It looks more like an illustration than a photograph - a little over processed for my liking. I do like the colours in there though.

I like it better than your first version Barry. Ultimately though it ends up looking overly processed and it's probably one of those 'Nearly but not quite' images we all take which we should charge to experience rather than try to rescue it. :)

No problem folks, i know what you mean by veering away from an actual photo, but something with this script has me hooked, i am trying to finetune it but to no avail lol. Thanks again.

Problems with photos are they are all different & therefore it is extremely hard to perform a script that suits all. How about chucking up the original with no processing & see what the peeps on here can achieve. Choose the one you like then ask how they achieved it

Too overdone for my liking. A good idea but it all looks a bit messy. Keep trying though.

Back