Brighton Beach

Name
James
Edit My Images
No
A few from the beach just south of Melbourne. I wanted to get something worthy of a big canvas print for my girlfriend's birthday, but I think another trip is in order when there are fewer tourists around.
C&C much appreciated..

IMG_0450WE.jpg

IMG_0469WE.jpg

IMG_0476WE.jpg

IMG_0424WE.jpg

IMG_0418WE.jpg

Hmm, doesn't look like I've done too good a job of this resizing lark.

Wow. Stunning colours.

For some reason #3 made me laugh. Something about the legs sticking out of the huts and the way the sandals were just dropped on the sand...

Theyre gorgeous!! id say the first and last are the best but thats really just personal opinion :D greetings from Brighton in England!

Well that was unexpected! I was expecting pebbles and a pier or two!! :thinking:

Nice shots! Loverly vibrant colours! :D I think for me it has to be the first one! :) (y)

Matt

Wow really vibrant, colourful shot. Love your composition in 1 and 4. If only Brighton England looked like that right now. Still winter is a wonderful season or are we still in autumn and did we have a summer? :LOL:

Very vibrant pictures, love the colours. My girlfriend is moving to Brighton in September and regularly goes to Brighton for weekends, I should be going with her at some point over Christmas. I should have my Rebel XT by then so hopefully I can take a few decent shots from around Brighton then.

:) Thanks for the kind words guys.

Mate I hope you know that there is actually a Brighton beach here in the UK.

Hehe, I do, I'm actually English, only been over here since March. I never went to Brighton back at home though, so can't compare them.

Jaykay said:
My girlfriend is moving to Brighton in September

Lucky girl, wish I could afford a place down there. I think those tiny beach huts change hands for more than my apartment :D

::How queer, looks like I've posted under two different accounts.. [confused]

Back