Bristol Waterfront

Name
'Gramps'
Edit My Images
No
First trip out after recovery from further surgery (going stir-crazy! o_O).
A joy to just wander aimlessly around Bristol and exercise the shutter button finger.
Bristol's Waterfront always has colour and interest so never tire of capturing the scenes.
St Mary Redcliffe Church in the background and the colourful houses of Ship Lane to the right.

Bristol Waterfront
by Roger, on Flickr

Last edited:
I love wondering around Bristol when I visit with work, it’s such a nice city with friendly people.

As for the image, I’d maybe have given it more room at the top than the bottom - the steeple has very nearly been cropped

I love wondering around Bristol when I visit with work, it’s such a nice city with friendly people.

As for the image, I’d maybe have given it more room at the top than the bottom - the steeple has very nearly been cropped

Thanks for taking the time to comment. :)
Like you I never tire of wandering around the city, particularly the Waterfront and the Corn Street Market area.
I agree with your comment regarding it being tight at the top, I wanted the reflections in the water more than the skyline but realised in processing that I had not shot 'square' so had to tweak it, thereby losing the little extra I had left at the top.

Back