Britains got talent?

Edit My Images
No
Is anyone else "looking forward" to this show being on at 8.30pm for an hour and half every night this week, including Saturday night, on ITV1?

Does anyone actually know any of the contestants?

Does anyone really care?

:bonk:

The prog schedulers seem to think so or have they nothing better to fill a prime slot?

I am - I think that amongst the run of the mill acts there is some real talent who deserve a chance in the spotlight - for me this type of show beats “brain lenders” and “yawning street” and all the other dross every time…

I am - I think that amongst the run of the mill acts there is some real talent who deserve a chance in the spotlight - for me this type of show beats “brain lenders” and “yawning street” and all the other dross every time…

I've no quibble giving talent a spotlight but the scheduling is horrific. 6 nights, prime time? I wouldn't mind betting there will be at least eight 5 minute advert breaks per show too! Summer must be here early I reckon as that's usually when the shedulers roll out the dross...

i dont think it needs to be on every night - once a week would be fine for me - they do the same with a lot of other reality shows

Can't say I watch them to be honest. I have better things to do with my time. Though I tend to agree with you about brain lenders (but you need a kick for denigrating my beloved Corrie ;) )

No scheduling can be as bad as cancelling DrWho for the EuroVision.

I know Paul Potts... :woot:

I would love to say that I don't care, but I will probably end up watching it...:bang:

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ynzPRmlIbOA&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ynzPRmlIbOA&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

I am looking forward too this act!!

I loved that act!! i hope they go all the way!! lol..

signiture rock!

I want either them or Scala (the fit ones playing the electric string instruments) to win.

Yes i know i shouldn't like the show, it's over produced in a really unorigional way, same format every week (poor act, very poor act, ant and dec saying how crap all the acts have been in [insert city] then cut to simon looking very dissapointing mumbling about worst auditions ever, out comes a few really good acts then it's always the "last act of the day" that is amazing)

unfortunately it's also making simon cowell a shed load of cash but you just can't help but love some of the acts.

Is anyone else "looking forward" to this show being on at 8.30pm for an hour and half every night this week, including Saturday night, on ITV1?

Does anyone actually know any of the contestants?

Does anyone really care?

:bonk:

See, look at the sort of rubish that they put on the TV when the football season ends!!!! :exit:

Not long until the next 'fix'...:bonk:

Really hoping Signature win it out right, to me they seem one of the few with actual talent.

Also glad that Gin the dog got through, as I think that suits the 'variety' aspect more than a guy acting.

Hopefully with a singer winning it last time, it will be something different this time around.

Last edited:
Not long until the next 'fix'...:bonk:

Really hoping Signature win it out right, to me they seem one of the few with actual talent.

Also glad the Gin the dog got through, as I think that suits the 'variety' aspect more than a guy acting.

Hopefully with a singer winning it last time, it will be something different this time around.

I really havn't a clue what you're on about... Signature? Gin the dog? A new brand of drink maybe? ;)

I had to smile at the guy who played the electric organ...:D

He should have "WON".

He was at a disadvantage to start with because I think the stage manager set him up to loose.
WHY? A man who suffers from vertigo being lowered onto the stage from up in the Gods. :eek: No wonder he played "Star Wars" out of tune & lost the tempo...
aFu_SmilieBand.gif

:whistle:

I had to smile at the guy who played the electric organ...:D

He should have "WON".

He was at a disadvantage to start with because I think the stage manager set him up to loose.
WHY? A man who suffers from vertigo being lowered onto the stage from up in the Gods. :eek: No wonder he played "Star Wars" out of tune & lost the tempo...
aFu_SmilieBand.gif

:whistle:

He was rubbish though!!

Matt I thought he was :puke: & I thought the post would get a reaction..:D :D

I wanted either Signature, or the young 'busker' to win, so was chuffed they were the final two. Supprised the young girl didn't get into the top three though, then again there were five real class acts, so a shame they couldn't all win...

Back