British GTs - Brands Hatch 14th July 07

Edit My Images
No
Weather was warm and at times the light was perfect. As usual kit is 20D/Sigma 70-200EX/Sigma 120-300EX/Me. PP limited to resizing and a bit of contrast & USM on the Druids shots as there's a sodding great big fence between me and the cars. Enjoy.

The de-riguer thread opener. Fezza out of Druids.
IMG_9972-vi.jpg

Moeseler: The Tesco Value GT Car.
IMG_5489-vi.jpg

Vipers are like buses: Don't see one for ages and then 3 come along, at Stirlings.
IMG_4981-vi.jpg

Aston DBR9 coming through at Clearways.
IMG_5335-vi.jpg

Lamborghini Gallardo, Stirlings again.
IMG_4838-vi.jpg

A GT Racing institution: Porsche 996GT3 (followed by an Ascari - you all know what the yellow one is...)
IMG_5401-vi.jpg

Viper, Moeseler, Viper, Gallardo, 996. That's 44 Cylinders.
IMG_5312-vi.jpg

The de-riguer thread closer, and a reminder of where you were today.
IMG_9949-vi.jpg

They are fantasic, colours look spot on, and great panning.

Well done

Lambo for me, you could post a duff shot once in a while you know, give the rest of us some hope ;)

Yeah glad I went to Brands Gary. Was a top weekend.

dod - I'm sure I have a couple of stinkers somewhere, I usually bung one or two into my galleries just for a laugh!

Yeah glad I went to Brands Gary. Was a top weekend.

dod - I'm sure I have a couple of stinkers somewhere, I usually bung one or two into my galleries just for a laugh!

you mean you went for the whole weekend and not just saturday!!! I'm shocked dave!!! :)

i wonder if we bumped into each other?

Don't think we did mate, I am the wrong side of the fence remember. I only spoke to one bloke who recognised me from A N Other Forum.

I've been to Brands most weekends for ages, it's the big(ger) meetings that I tend to avoid race days due to crowds and traffic....might do the BTCC weekender though, and will def be at the WTCC for both days.

Great photos there..that Lambo was lovely :love:
You probably may have seen me..being the only girl with the white tabbard..number 7..lucky number 7 my foot :(

Great photos there..that Lambo was lovely :love:
You probably may have seen me..being the only girl with the white tabbard..number 7..lucky number 7 my foot :(

I think I did see you ;) were you wearing a green top under your media vest?

why wasn't 7 lucky for you?

Good stuff!

I love the Tesco Value car! :D

hehe

they should have painted it in Tesco Value colours. it's near enough but they could have made a better effort!

I didn't realise but in that pic it's popped a front wheel off the ground.

Nice so my local track had all the good weather, and i drove 300odd miles to get wet lol

Some nice pics there - you must have been stood next to me quite a lot of the time!!!

Elaine, yes, I saw you inside of Druids :D

i dont think i remember seeing any girls with tabbards?!? are you sure you werent at Donington?
There were two actually..me and this girl with curly brown hair :p
Some nice pics there - you must have been stood next to me quite a lot of the time!!!

Elaine, yes, I saw you inside of Druids :D
Woo..you should have shouted at me! :)
I think I did see you ;) were you wearing a green top under your media vest?

why wasn't 7 lucky for you?

Green jacket..then yellow Tshirt..number 7 wasnt lucky for me as I missed all the big crashes..everyone else I knew got atleast one..some had more :(

Hmm, I know the curly haired lady ;) tall is she?

I saw a girl at Druids with nice hair and sunglasses on her head...couldn't make out the camera body but looked like a Sigma 50-500

EDIT: just reviewed said pic...number 125 doesn't ring any bells?

Nice shots I was there on the Sunday high up in a box. I had a 20d and a 100-400 with me and got a few decent shots. I was trying to get that blue viper as it shot out flames from the side, but failed dismally. Ian

Back