Bronica ETRS Medium Format Polaroid Backs?

Edit My Images
No
Hello! I am new to the Polaroid/instant film areas of medium format photography and was wondering which instant film back would be best to buy for the Bronica ETRS? I've looked at the NPC model (http://www.shop-com.co.uk/cc.class/cc?main=p&act=27492384&ccsyn=261) and I was initially pleased to discover that it accepted 3.25 x 4.25 sized film (which is especially useful considering that Fuji produce this size, and of course also taking into account the recent news from Polaroid), but was dissapointed to find out that the images this back produces are actually only 1.63 x 2.25!
I was hoping to be able to produce shots that are of more or less the same size of the paper, not just scaled down preview images.

Are there actually any backs available for this camera that will allow me to produce shots of around 3.25 x 4.25 size, or do I need to begin looking into getting another camera model?

To give you an idea, some examples of the type of image I had in mind -

POLA_5749_12035169622_l.jpg

POLA_3785_12032766842_l.jpg

POLA_3215_12035725331_l.jpg

I do understand the banality of this question but any help would be very, very much appreciated as I can't seem to find any information on this matter anywhere!

Many thanks.
=)

I didn't know that was the size you got out of a 645.
I have a polaroid back for an S2/A, unfortunately I own an EC, ebay sellers are:wacky:, so I never got chance to try one on 6x6.
I would expect a 6x6 polaroid, no idea about a 645, maybe its something to do with film plane distance ?, all I can say is the polaroid back for an S2 is exactly the same distance as an ordinary film back.
This may not be true of certain manufactures of polaroid backs for 645 etrs....
They are just dirty proofs tho

I used to have a Bronica 645 with a Polaroid back. The image size was exactly the same as the film size. If you think about it, it makes sense. The Polaroid back was made to "Proof" the shot, not to be a creative tool in it's own right, so the image will be the same size as the 6 x 4.5 film image.

I never used the back that much. It was cheaper and quicker to bracket the shot, than use the back.

I have used a polaroid back that gave an image that was 3.25 x 4.25 (full size on the polaroid paper) though. They were peel apart images. Does anyone know of any of these?

dear joxby
i'm looking for pola back for my bronica S2A for a long time now !!
do you want to sell yours ?
i'm a film director working and living in south of france were i also teach audiovisual & documentary.
and i'm really a photo addict, i own & use a lot of different cameras.
my uncle who payed me my first nikon 20 years ago gave me a bronica S2A that i completed over the years with lenses, backs, viewfinder etc. I'm looking for a pola back not for collection but to really use it. I'm not sure of what quind of pola film can fit in but i really want to try.
so let me know
bet regards
olivier

Back