Brothers in Arms

• Thread starter Deleted member 34016
  • Start date
They are pretty cool creatures aren't they... nice one M:D

Thanks Les, excellent shot again (though the one on the right is a little soft :p:LOL:)

Great capture and thanks for the Info.

I sort of expected that :p , my main focus was on the lead one and @ f8 i did think I would loose some clarity but I still think it's a usable image so BUGGA OFF :exit:

Les:D

They are pretty cool creatures aren't they... nice one M:D

They are indeed - but very nervous and hard to get a decent shot of, I'm well pleased getting two together, Thanks for the comments "B"

Les ;)

Stunning Les, lots of detail and great symmetry. They look like they're waiting to pounce on some unsuspecting bug. Great stuff mate
Steve

Last edited:
Fantastic shot! And just from a single one you managed to fire off? Awesome skills.

Wow two at once I've never seen that
Well done getting them both, I can't comment on sharpness as I'm on a small screen but it looks like a great shot

Fantastic shot! And just from a single one you managed to fire off? Awesome skills.

Wow thats some accolade Tim, more luck than skill I would say- thank you for the comments ;)

Wow two at once I've never seen that
Well done getting them both, I can't comment on sharpness as I'm on a small screen but it looks like a great shot

Thanks Pete the left hand one was my focal point and @f8 I think I nailed it ;)

Les :D

Back