Brown Hares

Name
Major
Edit My Images
No
Hello everybody just joined to share some images with you and get some feed back as to what you think.
Many thanks.

Major.

These images were taken using my car as a mobile hide.
I am fourtunate in that quite a lot of my farming customers allow access onto their land.

brown-hare-site-2.jpg

This one thinks its a Kangaroo.;)

Hare-t.jpg

Hi Major :wave:
Welcome to TPF.

Hope you dont mind, Ive edited your post and replaced the thumbnails with the fullsize images.
You can add your images this way by copying the BBcode only that is underneath each gallery pic, and paste it directly into your post.

Fabulous pics.
Ive seen a fair few bunny shots on here but not too many hares!
1st shot is my fave, love the colours, dof, pose... everything! (y)

Wow these are amazing! Beautiful shots
I don't know much about photography but I do know a little about hares and I can't believe they actually sat still when a car was around! I live down in suffolk and all the hares around here just run off whenever they see anything coming >.< you must be very patient =)

Yep I agree also, nice images well caught on a "flighty" subject(y)

Very nice. What glass were you using on this one? Very nice and sharp!

Thanks for all your comments, and thanks for sortimg the post out InaGlo.
These were taken using a Nikon 600mm AFS II + 1.4 conv. Dizzy.

Major.

First is a cracker of an image, crisp and clear with wonderful detail and light.

Second, while good, I find the subject competing with the bright green BG.

Great Hare shots Major Gilbert (y)

We spoke at Horsey Gap, while taking pics of the Seals just before the heavens opened a couple of weeks ago.

Mitch

Great shots Major, small world too, we know each other, my parents used to run the Colkirk Crown until retirement about 5 years ago.:wave:

Excellent stuff (y)(y)

Fantastic shots & welcome to TP . love the pose in #1 great stuff (y)

Excellent shots (y)
No.1 for me too.

Great shots Major, small world too, we know each other, my parents used to run the Colkirk Crown until retirement about 5 years ago.:wave:
Seems to be a little Norfolk ghetto building on here slowly.

Well it seems that way mfwild13, some great handles as well.
Hi to madmitch & maddog.small world we live in.

Lovely shots. Love #1 in particular. Excellent expression on his face. Good colour and tone. Very nicely taken. (y)

Welcome Major Wildlife

Great way to start yourself off in TP, Cracking shots I really like shot number one..

Regards

Nigel.

Back