Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Edit My Images
Yes
I'm still not convinced I like Scotland in the summer. Its all a bit too green, you have to get up ridiculously early and stay up even more ridiculously late. Then there's the midges, the tics, the thousands of campervans and togs everywhere.

Much nicer in the winter!

I think I may have shown you this image before but I'm not sure. If I did, it was the un-corrected very blue version.

Fujia Provia. Cant remember the lens or exposure details and it was too cold to take notes!

img0271.jpg

That is purely and simply sublime! I love it! :D Worth the hassle I'm sure.

Great shot.

Sorry not for me....I dislike milky water with a passion!

Me too with certain photo's , it should be classed as fake because the human eye really doesn't see it this way. Yet it's perfectly acceptable :wacky:

Still though it's a really nice shot (y)

Unfortunately, sometimes you have no control over it. Such as shooting in the evening in the middle of winter in Scotland on 100 iso slide film @ f22 with 2 minute exposures!

Thnaks for the comments people.

Me too with certain photo's , it should be classed as fake because the human eye really doesn't see it this way.

And the eye sees in harsh black and white tones then pirate neilsouth?

Cracking shot again, I love the subtle tones and the water. Your really getting the hang of this large format lot aint you!!

Cheers Edd

Back