Bryce Canyon

Name
Tony
Edit My Images
Yes
Another pano from my recent trip.

Do you think it is too wide? :thinking:

C&C welcome.

It does look a bit too wide to my eye. There's a lack of interesting detail to focus in on. Maybe slightly less wide but including the sign on the right?

Where is Bryce Canyon by the way - is it Australia?

Where is it!! now come on!!!

Its a bit to wide for me aswell, seems to lack a subject if you know what i mean. good general view though

It is too wide in that it's not showing the essence of the canyon itself. But the colour and contrast are spot on.

As for where is it - Utah, USA.

Too wide to see any detail. probably looks great huge where you can look at the detail.

I think it's almost impossible to give any meaningful C&C on a photo that small. It might well look awesome when viewed as a large scrollable image (eg 3200 x 800), but who can say?

Having said that, the colours look a little garish to my eye. I don't remember Bryce Canyon as being quite such a lurid orange - it's more of a pastelly orange in my mind's eye (and in my photo album). Perhaps you've ovderone the saturation?

Would love to see it printed big before commenting. It's one of those things with web viewing, ultra ultra ultra wide pano's are so hard to present properly.

Gary.

Back