BTCC Brands Hatch Round 1

nilagin

Daniel-san
Suspended / Banned
Name
Neil
Edit My Images
Yes
A few from todays racing. Only reduced in size not had time to crop or anything.:D

BTCC_BH_300308_131.jpg

BTCC_BH_300308_129.jpg

BTCC_BH_300308_133.jpg

BTCC_BH_300308_146.jpg

BTCC_BH_300308_165.jpg

BTCC_BH_300308_194.jpg

BTCC_BH_300308_257.jpg

Nice, you appear to have mastered the panning technique :)
Thanks, I think I must be getting better, I'm getting a lower percentage that I have to delete.:LOL:
Yes it was fairly busy, we got there at 06:20 and got our spot inside Druids straight away. Pitched the tent it comes in handy, gives elbow room for panning as well as shelter should it rain. Thankfully just one very quick light shower.

Nice one, they all look very sharp. You've done very well panning with a wide angle on what looked like a packed inside of Druids (on TV).
If you saw a Union Jack flag hanging over the fence, that was us.

Wow, some pretty accurate panning here, very sharp cars. Were you using a Canon IS lens, if so which mode do you use?

No Canon, nor Nikon, I'm afraid. I have a couple of Panasonics (DMC FZ8 & FZ18) they are DSLR lookalikes but without detachable lens. They have a very handy display in the veiw finder which lets me know when I have the optimum settings, just prefocus, then if it's on '0' just click the shutter.

Wehey, i was there today. Was inside Druids aswell, i recognise the bumper hanging off the back of that integra.

Also, what shutter speed were you using, the Exif data doesnt show it.

Wehey, i was there today. Was inside Druids aswell, i recognise the bumper hanging off the back of that integra.

Also, what shutter speed were you using, the Exif data doesnt show it.
Shutter speed ranged from 1/60 to 1/80 most of the time. I was very pleased to get good shots at that low a speed. Normally I'm shooting at about 1/100 or 1/125.
We had the green tent at the top of the hill, I was wearing a Team Mondeo coat from the good old days.

Excellent ,Nilagin,very sharp .You must be pleased with them.:clap:

Pons
Not 'alf :LOL::LOL:. I just wish Ford could hurry up and return so I could take decent photos of decent cars.(y)
Thanks for all the very kind comments.

Nice and sharp panning, youve seem to have the panning technique down to a tee. I love the names in the windows of the John geust cars.

Nice and sharp panning, youve seem to have the panning technique down to a tee. I love the names in the windows of the John geust cars.
Yeah we were amused when we saw them. Mike Jordan (Old Man) the oldest driver in the championship this year, celebrates his 50th birthday this year and has been joined in the team by his son Andy (Young Man).

Yeah we were amused when we saw them. Mike Jordan (Old Man) the oldest driver in the championship this year, celebrates his 50th birthday this year and has been joined in the team by his son Andy (Young Man).
Twas Alan Gows idea, I think thats what they said on ITV!

Some superb pics there. I was one of the guys who pitched up around 8.30am right next to you with the huge umbrella, looks like you had a great day out!

Some superb pics there. I was one of the guys who pitched up around 8.30am right next to you with the huge umbrella, looks like you had a great day out!
Hi Photek, thanks for the kind comments, yes it was a good day. I remember the big umbrella, did you have any luck getting any photos?

Back