BTCC Practice Snetterton

Gary

TPer Emeritus
Name
See above
Edit My Images
No
Nice and sunny Snetterton today.. I'd almost forgotten what it was like to not get wet at a race!

I normally shoot with a 100-400L, but i decided to do something different this weekend and borrowed a 400L prime, 70-200L zoom, and 1.4x extender

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

rest on my site. hope you like them.. C+C always welcome (well, not always, but this time i'll let ya :) )

Nice sharp shots.
Not sure about No3, doesnt do much for me and the background doesnt help either.
Damn steep hill they have to go up in the last shot

some very nice shots there mate

" hope you were not leaning on the fences"

lol .. how did you find the 200mm and converter ? i would be interested

I was going to ask that but forgot and hit submit first... :bonk:

I don't get the framing the shot at an angle thing with motorsports shots. Nice to see there are some straight ones too.

Like #6 :) (even though it's not quite level :) )

some very nice shots there mate

" hope you were not leaning on the fences"

really impressed.. the 100-400L is going up for sale once i get back home..
the 70-200 and TC is much faster and sharper.
i love it :)

thanks for the comments guys
(i'm not even sure i like the last photo myself :), shot 3 is supposed to show the really cool monument to the airmen who used to be based at Snett. I guess it doesnt quite work. I'll try something again tomorrow)

:thinking:i take it it was or is the 2.8 " the 70-200 that is

1 and 6 for me, love em :)

good shots, but especially like the first. Nice :D

Nice the only one i dont like is the last, told you the 70-200mm with 1.4tc was better lol Was very nice not to get wet for once, but that bloody wind up there.

I thought i saw i you there but wasnt sure, but if it was you your where talking on radio as you walked passsed me..

Nice the only one i dont like is the last, told you the 70-200mm with 1.4tc was better lol Was very nice not to get wet for once, but that bloody wind up there.

I thought i saw i you there but wasnt sure, but if it was you your where talking on radio as you walked passsed me..

that prob was me.. i did have a radio.. if i was saying something like 'what do you want? leave me alone' then it was me :)
i'm about 6'4" and lets just say i'm well built :) Next time just grab me and say Hi.. i might look a bit puzzled to begin with as i leave 'my own little world' but after that i'm fairly personable :)

Back