BTCC Race Day Brands Hatch

jst getting this message dude?

There was a problem loading this page:

Your permission set does not allow you to be here.

Use your browsers Back Button to return to the previous page.

Maybe you should get One of the admin team to set you up a gallery here? It's easy.....

I think you need to be a member of that forum to see the pages.

Sorry nilagin, we need to be members on the other forum to be able to view the photos. :(

If you would like a free gallery here, just drop Matty a private message and he will set one up for you. That way you will be able to post the pictures directly into your posts :)

daveyuk said:
Neil, sorry mate but I still can't see your images
Thanks for letting me know, I've PT'd Matty for gallery space, so just waiting on his reply now.

evilowl said:
Don't think there's enough room in the forum for multiple BTCC threads so I'll post my pics in here as well, hope you don't mind Nigel

http://www.itsnotarace.com/cpg132/thumbnails.php?album=51

Look forward to seeing your pics as well, but I'm getting the same permissions error that Ghandi is getting

That's ok may as well look at yours whilst I can't post up mine.:hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :D
Great photos by the way.:thumb:

Links should be working now if someone would like to give them a try.

Yep they work for me now. Gotta love those Clio Cup boys, they really do go for it!

Looks like the focal point is in the crowd and not on the cars. Were these on auto or manual focus?

accord said:
Looks like the focal point is in the crowd and not on the cars. Were these on auto or manual focus?
They were taken on auto focus, but I wasn't taking much time to line up my shots due to standing on uneven ground and trying to take the shots between the wires in the fencing. That and trying to keep one eye on the action of the racing. I prefer to try to improve my photography on test days when there is less action if you know what I mean.

Neil i set your gallery up, if you need any help with uploading or anything, im on msn, mattsmondeo@hotmail.com (waits for the deluge of spambots)

Back