Buachaille Etive Mor

FFO

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
Yes
I've said my Hello in "Introductions" :) here's my latest photo from a trip to Scotland over the last 2 weeks.

The previous night was our first night and there was a glorious Sky with a promise of frost in the Glens... As it turned out I only got one shot as it was raining quite heavy the next morning and all my others have rain splodges on them. :bang: On our way back south the idea was to go again but the weather was even worse.

To perk it up a bit I've done a bit of processing on it, to give a Middle Earth feel?

bem.jpg

C&C Welcome

Mark

welcome - and what a great start
that's one heck of a picture!

Not sure I like this... a bit TOO much processing in my opinion... especially that yellow stripe across the middle :shrug: sorry.

A lovely view I bet, and when the sun doesnt shine it does really let it down.

You will just have to go back!.........and sneak me up there in your car boot!! :D:LOL:

Nice location, great scenery but must admit that the processing is too much for me - lots of the detail has been "washed-out",.
Having said this I'm sure others will like this one, I just have a preference for natural looking shots

simon

A lovely BEM shot. I too am going to knock the processing though. Sorry. It might look better larger but on my screen this "smudging" looks like the long exposure has picked up movement on the trees. Maybe I should watch Lord of the Rings and then I'll get it. :shrug:

As said though a strong opener and i look forward to seeing more of your work.

(y)

Well ........... I quite like this one.(y)

This is a shot that has been taken so many times by so many people, which means (IMO) it takes special light or processing technique for it to stand out from the crowd.

In my book you are to be applauded for attempting a different approach. :clap:

Back