Bubble Drip

Name
Fi
Edit My Images
Yes
These were taken in attempt to meet this weeks TP 52 theme of "Bubbles" - link to my 52 in my sig if you would like to see the one I chose and I'll be putting some more on flickr.

The idea is shamelessly stolen from Splog who posted one of these a while back. Having done the water drop thing for the "Water" theme a couple of weeks ago I wanted to take it a step further. C&C more than welcome.

Taken with D60, kit lens, Raynox 150 and onboard flash as I don't have any off camera flash... yet :nuts:

DSC_0026.jpg

DSC_0027.jpg

DSC_0092.jpg

DSC_0112.jpg

Thanks for looking ;)

As fab as these are, the last one just looks like a boob :LOL:

As fab as these are, the last one just looks like a boob :LOL:

LOL!

Let it been known that it wasn't me who lowered the tone :naughty:

Nice captures! I'd settle for a collision let alone one in a bubble:clap:

Excellent shots :clap: Really well taken .... (y)

Awesome! Out comes the drip kit again... Everytime I think I am making progress some one comes along and ups the level! Thanks for sharing & the inspiration.

Rob

:clap:

Absolutely beautiful.
The one on your 52 is great, but No.2 here is just spectacular. You've caught it right at the moment of impact.
Brilliant!!!!!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
I'm glad that somebody else said that before I did ;)

Thanks Sarah - it's the collision that I wanted to get so I was quite happy with #2.

And I thought it was me that had a dirty mind... :nuts::D

Awesome! Out comes the drip kit again... Everytime I think I am making progress some one comes along and ups the level! Thanks for sharing & the inspiration.

Rob

:clap:

Thanks Rob - looking forward to seeing your efforts (y)

Back