Bubble Surface - Revisited

Name
Carl
Edit My Images
Yes
I vowed when I finally got my mp-e65 I'd have a go at re-creating some of my old macro shots, the wet and windy weather this weekend presented a great opportunity to dig out the Fairy liquid, glycerine and my bubble frame. Took a while to get a working setup for these as the short working distance makes lighting these shots somewhat fun:

Some 'normal' bubbles:
p291675916-4.jpg

Flat film of soap in my bubble frame:
p83934852-4.jpg

p185896828-4.jpg

p501427139-4.jpg

Carl

Didn't see the first one on Flickr, I love it! It's really cool - black and white almost then an absolute blaze of colour. Great stuff Carl (y)

Very tasty shots Carl :clap:

Congrats on getting the mp-e65 looks like it will be stuck to the front of your camera for a long while to come.

Super stuf, love the colours....fascinating!

Cheers Effjay, I need :cool: after editing a load of these ;)

Nice Carl, I've always been a fan of the abstract stuff!

Thanks Rhod, watch this space for more of my abstract stuff :D

Didn't see the first one on Flickr, I love it! It's really cool - black and white almost then an absolute blaze of colour. Great stuff Carl (y)

Cheers Ash, I tried a few 'normal' bubble captures and this was the only one that worked but it's a cracker, my fave of the lot!

Very tasty shots Carl :clap:

Congrats on getting the mp-e65 looks like it will be stuck to the front of your camera for a long while to come.

Thanks John, funnily enough the mp-e65 may as well be glued to my camera, my other lenses are feeling a bit left out.

Wow, that brilliant! The colours are almost relaxing in a way :)

LOVE them, super colours!!

Loving those(y) So wish I had THAT lens, but won't hold it against you;)

Back