bulb for enlarger?

Edit My Images
No
hello everyone, Looking for a spare bulb for my lpl/jessops enlarger. Found one on the net but it's £8 plus £4.45 postage. Please does anyone know where to find a better deal? I need a Philips photocrescenta screw in type bulb 75 watt.

Are we talking about halogen bulbs or normal bulbs. Halogen bulbs are expensive and do not last long. (they are overun , 12 volt 100 watt = 8+ amps)

Hi Jeannie, I've got one, where abouts are you? As I'm not sure postage is a good idea.

Thanks for the replies, especially to Raglan for the kind offer, but I am in the north!! I think I'll just have to cough up. My enlarger bulb is working at the moment but I can imagine how head doing it will be if and when it goes!!

When I worked in retail we sold those bulbs for 79p! It wasn't that long ago either.

(classcams they look like a normal bulb that you'd screw into a household light fitting but would go pop if you did)

OK Jeannie, I'll stick it back in the cupboard under the stairs. If you ever make it down south you're more than welcome to it :D

Back