Bursting into Blue..m

Edit My Images
Yes
Just sent a Blue pic to Matty for the comp and went through the other images from lunchtime around the garden and forgot these -possibly Cambridge supporters.
101558316_165d4e4573.jpg

Tried all sorts of crops - so many thirds looked for I ended up with cube roots and a GCSE in Maths!

absolutely cracking shot fangman, my wife is going crazy here, get down woman, its only a photo..

Nice shot, that. Filesize is a bit beyond the forum rules though. ;)

Sorry - must watch out if I post a Square format.:rules:

I'll give you half an hour to resize it Fangman then I'm nukin' it. :D

I think the composition works fine as you have a strong diagonal going bottom right to top left with the blue flowers. Nice shot -well captured. Lovely colour. Links broken. ;)

Been under local management!
Just seen you message so reduced it to 600x600 and reposted. Wrist duly smacked:hissyfit:

Fangman said:
Been under local management!
Just seen you message so reduced it to 600x600 and reposted. Wrist duly smacked:hissyfit:

It's still oversize. :) You need to reduce it to 160kb or less. If you right click on your pic and select 'Properties' you can see the file size.

Just seen you message so reduced it to 600x600 and reposted
Its still 800x800... but anyway, 800px "along longest edge" is ok I guess.. :)

I've found the problem -Picturesync resises again and has set it back to 800x800 - I will alter the default.

Now 600x600
Just reduced the file to 52K but by the time it ends up in photobucket or Flikr it is 150K or more ?:nut: :nut: :nut: :nut:

Wow what a fantastic vivid blue. Cracking shot and so sharp. I loooooove the spring with its explosion of colour.

Have you done anything with it other than crop it?

Boo said:
Wow what a fantastic vivid blue. Cracking shot and so sharp. I loooooove the spring with its explosion of colour.

Have you done anything with it other than crop it?

Yes I cheated to get a "the blues" picture - doctored it in Lab colour and chanel the crocuses are that mauvey-blue but I was so struck with the purity of Cambridge blue i kept it for effect.

Gandhi said:
Perhaps you need a gallery on here? I find it easiest for posting images here personaly.

Cracking shot though, I love spring :)

Silly me - I have a gallery and it stayed under 50k when uploaded. Thanks for the advice.

Thought I would add that this got my first 20/20 at our Club last week called Cambridge GM Crocus (Geriatrically Modified).

Back