Bushy Park TP meet Sat 15th Oct

These are great Dave, I think the first two have a magical feel to them, looks like you had the weather on your side today.

Excellent set of pictures - really impressive

These are great Dave, I think the first two have a magical feel to them, looks like you had the weather on your side today.

Off topic and aimed at feek - good win today 4-0 :)

Dave cracking shots... (not bad for a Nikon lol) seriously you have some real stunners here

Last edited:
love no 1.

How close can you reasonably get to the stags? Thinking as 400mm is my limit........

Just seen a couple of Tappilappis on bookfaceplace and am tempted to come to London and try it.......

Wonderful Set Dave. Those 3 ducks makes that shot all the better. ;)

Wow, thanks for the positive comments everyone :)

Dave cracking shots... (not bad for a Nikon lol) seriously you have some real stunners here
Thanks Tezz :) Us ol' Nikon boys don't do too badly do we? :D

How close can you reasonably get to the stags? Thinking as 400mm is my limit........
400mm would be OK - might even be too long. You can get very close, but not advisable to get too close! Mine were shot on a 300mm prime on a full frame sensor camera - 4 & 6 are as shot in camera, 7 is slightly cropped.

Last edited:
Wow, was I at the same place?? Can I order prints of shots 1-4 to hang on my wall please.
You have excelled yourself this time Dave.

Dave, these are just superb.........not a duff one amongst them!!! Numbers 1 and 4 need to be printed BIG and put on a wall - they are brilliant!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Excellent set, 2 & 4 being my favourites. I would have been happy with just one of them, very impressed that you got 7.

a really nice set of shots you have there Dave excellent
Thanks Martyn

Lovely! :clap:

Seems the weather yesterday was superb. I had a feeling it was when I woke up at 8:30 and looked out to see beautiful warm light. Oops!
Thanks Richard. It was a bit chilly though!

Dave, these are just superb.........not a duff one amongst them!!! Numbers 1 and 4 need to be printed BIG and put on a wall - they are brilliant!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
Cheers mate :)

No.4 is excellent! :clap:
Thanks Ian. Seems a lot of people like that one!

Excellent set, 2 & 4 being my favourites. I would have been happy with just one of them, very impressed that you got 7.
Thanks Chris, it was one of those very special mornings I think...they don't come along too often.

Superb shots of the heron. Well done.

Loving the shots mate.... great set, the Heron is outstanding !!!!

Like the heron shots, and good to see a shot of fallow deer as well as red deer

I think they are all very good shots and I really think #2 and #7 are great

Love no. 7, wonderfully atmospheric and even better for me with 2 stags in shot.

Back