Buzzard not playing ball

Name
Nicki.
Edit My Images
Yes
Well tried out my hide today in the freezing cold, trying to get one buzzard that lives around here, after 4 hours had to give up with near frost bite :LOL:
Here are a couple I got as he just would not come any closer to me, like he was playing a game :LOL::LOL:

057.jpg

047.jpg

028-1.jpg

They are a bloody pain to get close to:crying:

I had one:shrug: trying it out for the first time today but he is not stupid, will place it in a different spot next time nearer the mole hills:LOL::LOL:

I had one:shrug: trying it out for the first time today but he is not stupid, will place it in a different spot next time nearer the mole hills:LOL::LOL:

Forget the molehills, try getting it nearer the Buzzard:LOL::LOL:

Not bad all in all.

What about leaving the hide up there near him and staying away for a few days?
He may get used to it ?

Looks like you are enjoying shooting the raptors :D

Not bad all in all.

What about leaving the hide up there near him and staying away for a few days?
He may get used to it ?

Would be my recommendation, that way it becomes use to its presence.

Not bad, Buzzards are very hard to get close to.

I agree with the above as they need to get used to the hide. They are also rather fond of mince beef or roadkill if you can find it...

I even shot it a couple of rabbits and has had some cockerell legs out of the freezer. :LOL: :LOL:

It does like it worms though so will have to think :thinking:

Not bad, Buzzards are very hard to get close to.

I agree with the above as they need to get used to the hide. They are also rather fond of mince beef or roadkill if you can find it...

I have been scouring the roads for ages looking for minced beef but cant find any :shrug: Unlucky Briony but all good things come to he who waits (y)

Back