BW Babies!!!

Name
Adele
Edit My Images
Yes
A couple of this little cutie I had in the studio a couple of weeks ago :)

CC welcome

1.http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3253/2947718028_45900b254c_o.jpg

2.http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3215/2947718038_678b017097_o.jpg

2947718046_829d3758bd_o.jpg

And one for fun

2947718048_47cf3e6435_o.jpg

they're all on flickr too - I know sometimes the compression isnt always spot on. x

Last edited:
love the last two
#4 especially! :clap:

must say dribble really turns me off

Yuk to the dribble, but loving the eyes!!

My thoughts exactly (y)

Nice shots, if I ignore the dribble :clap:

Why are people so opposed to dribble?!

2 things...

1) if you call it 'Little dribbler' - it's fine

2) how are you replying now when you should be at the camera club??? !!! :shrug:

DD

I was on my phone. I was bored. We were going around in circles. You didnt miss much apart from me putting my 2ps worth in for the last 3week :D

there is a few reasons why dribble is not good..

one is its not very nice to look at the other is ...

ill pm you

md:thumbsdown:

there is a few reasons why dribble is not good..

one is its not very nice to look at the other is ...

ill pm you

md:thumbsdown:

but all babies do it, its a sign of teething - they cannot help it....everyone gets covered in it at some point or another when they are looking after kiddies...I like the image - but it makes me feel like I should dislike it because of the dribble.

Love the eyes Adele.... favs got to be number one... I think the dribble is just part and parcel of the age...

Nigel

I have removed the images of 1 and 2 from this thread - if you would like to view the images then please go to flickr - and feel free to leave me comments there instead of on here.

Due to the pm from ..md.. and opened my eyes to obviously how naive I am. I have decided to remove the images as everyone finds the dribble so offensive...MD..is not to be backlashed against as he hasnt done anything wrong.

Thanks

Last edited:
The dribble is easily cloned out! :shrug:

Ct i dont mind the dribble, so i wouldn't clone it out. Its a capture at that time and an exact record of that child on that time on that day. Its just suprising how noone can give critique on there images cos they cant get past the dribble, and i'm not that good at cloning cos i hardly use it.

Adele, I wouldnt worry too much about what people think about the dribble, if you like it, and the parents like it, thats what matters. I have made my feelings about it perfectly clear in the past, I think it belongs in snapshots, not portraits. We all have different tastes, dont take it personally :)

I will say this though, number three is gorgeous, I dont have a maternal vibe at the moment, so pics of babies dont do anything for me, but I love this one :)

Ct i dont mind the dribble, so i wouldn't clone it out. Its a capture at that time and an exact record of that child on that time on that day. Its just suprising how noone can give critique on there images cos they cant get past the dribble, and i'm not that good at cloning cos i hardly use it.

Well getting past the dribble, it's a lovely capture with a nice wistful expression. I like the symmetry of the hood and the way it frames the face, with the placing in the frame being just right.

The only slight niggle is that light patch on his left cheek which doesn't look in keeping with the light levels, but it's a lovely shot. (y)

Well getting past the dribble, it's a lovely capture with a nice wistful expression. I like the symmetry of the hood and the way it frames the face, with the placing in the frame being just right.

The only slight niggle is that light patch on his left cheek which doesn't look in keeping with the light levels, but it's a lovely shot. (y)

Thank you very much CT for giving me critique past the dribble :)

I hadn't really noticed the dribble until I read the whole thread and just thought what a lovely set of photos. I do like these though, all of them and the eyes in all are mesmerising(y)

Back