Bye for now....

Name
Cheryl
Edit My Images
Yes
Well, it hardly seems like 5 minutes since I applied to do my Canadian midwifery exams, but the time has now come for me to venture over to Vancouver for a month of hard study and exams. I leave early on Saturday morning and return to the UK on 24th May. I wish I could say I was looking forward to the trip, but I know how hard these exams are, and my stress levels have never been so high! I may pop in here occasionally (if I get the time!).
Sadly, I'm not taking my beloved DSLR with me :crying: but I am taking a point n shoot (not enough room in my luggage).

Be good boys n girls, and no outrageous behaviour until I get back please :D

Wow! Well wishing you the best of luck, and I hope your stress levels stay at a minimum. Hope to see you around soon!

Jo
xxxx

Have a safe journey minimeeze.
You're just gonna have to find time to pop online. Just to post the great piccies you will be taking in your spare time (yeah!!). ;)
The time will fly by. Have fun.:wave:

Kev.

Wishing you the best of luck Cheryl. Hope you pass em with flying colours! (Thats colours). :D

Good luck Minimeeze,

I can tell you now, I seriously wish I was in your shoes *

You'll be fine and I'm sure you'll pass em as, our leader says "with flying colours"

* Unless they're a dainty pink high heeled number . . . .

Do Canadians pod any differently?

Well, someone had to ask....

All the best and try to enjoy the experience as much as you can.

:wave: and good luck with the exams (y)

All the very best of luck chuck (y)

If you need to know the answers to some of the questions..........drop me a line, i won't be able to answer them correctly though :D

Hi
Wish you a very safe journey and good luck with the exams.

:wave::wave: (y) :D

Do Canadians pod any differently?

Well, someone had to ask....

No they don't, but Canadian midwives do so much more than UK midwives - they're like junior doctors :eek: So much more to learn, and the maternity system works entirely differently to the NHS (thankfully!).

No they don't, but Canadian midwives do so much more than UK midwives - they're like junior doctors :eek: So much more to learn, and the maternity system works entirely differently to the NHS (thankfully!).

I thought it was just squeeze and catch :shrug: bit like rugby but slippier

good luck in Canada:)

Just adding my best wishes. If you can pop in to TP occasionally that would be great. Good luck with the exams. (y)

Wow, going to be tough going so I wish you all the best, good luck and enjoy it over there :) Don't need to bring back lots of photographs, just lots of memories of a good time :)

All the best and good luck(y)
Enjoy your time away.

Take a few breaks in Stanley Park - very relaxing and must lower your stress levels.... and will also remind you why you want to move :)

Good Luck.

Awww... thanks for all your good wishes folks. I'm sure I'll be home before I know it. I guess I'd better start packing soon as I leave in about 15 hours and haven't even got my suitcase out yet :eek:

Once you get out there and focus on the exams, I am sure you will sail through. Take care Cheryl/Min and look forward to you dipping in to TP to update us. :wave:

Min, Wishing you all the best luck in the world. Studying as an adult can be scary but you'll be really well-motivated and have years of experience to draw on, even though their system is different. btw, the mums and babies will be the same!! God, you can tell I was a teacher, can't you. :LOL:

Hope you can keep in touch when you have a minute. Enjoy Vancouver as well - it's a great city.

:hug::hug::hug:

Jean

Back