Bye for Now

Glen

Uncle Glen
Name
Glen
Edit My Images
Yes
Off to Italy in the morning for some Sun, Sea(lake) and Snaps (was gonna put s*x, but here's wishing!)

So will see you all in a few weeks time. Hopefully should be coming back with 4 gigs worth of pics :bonk: if I'm lucky, just gonna take the nifty fifty and the 24-105 + 430 for good luck :wave:

I love Italy. :love: :love: :love:

Where abouts are you going?

Very long story short - was going to Sicily, but building works near hotel, couldn't find a replacement suitable in such short notice, so now going back to the lakes (Garda last year) this time Lake Maggiore.

have a smashing holiday Glen, we wont move without telling you!

Have fun, and bring back lots of pics for those of use that havent been there(y)

Have a good'un Glen, look forward to seeing the pics

Hello from lake maggiore. Its chucking it down at the moment. A big storm started last night and its still going.....managed to get some good lightening shots (will post when get back)

arrivederci for now!!!!:wave:

cooo-eeee glen!

Glad to hear you're havin the same weather as us (y) (Some would say that's mean of me, but I love storms, so that's me being nice :D)
Looking forward to seein your shots when you get back Glen.

Would you be a love and bring me back a nice Italian daughter, preferably around 22-23, shoulder length hair.

Thanks. :D

Hello one and all.

Got back yesterday, just logged on now to see what I've missed and by the looks of things I've got some catching up to do. As promised if you look at photo sharing I've stuck up a few quick pics not had time to go through them yet, just copied them off my cards.

ciao.

You bloody buggers and your holidays!!

*wanders off to trawl skytravel.co.uk for places he can't afford to go* :(

Welcome back Glen - hope you had a great time, off to look at your pics now (y)

Welcome back mate, glad you're back safely.

Thanks peeps, we had a great time, it was very hot as there is a heat wave over there at the mo, 39C at the airport yesterday. Hotel was brilliant can thouroughly reccomend it to anyone, the Hotel Simplon in Baveno, Lake Maggiore. Its part of the Zacchera Group, they have four others also in the area, very, very nice. Food was amasing every night, you didn't get bored or fed up with being in the same place as we sometimes feel like that and end up going out to eat instead.

Back