C u r v e

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
No
curve_1.jpg

Like that Mark, the shadow makes it work really well :clap:

That is another great shot Mark, where in West Yorks are you, is that a car park? Lovely composition and the light works really well. I am in Wakefield by the way.

That is another great shot Mark, where in West Yorks are you, is that a car park? Lovely composition and the light works really well. I am in Wakefield by the way.

Pleased to (virtually) meet you. I am from Huddersfield. That shot was taken in a memorial park in Moscow about 2 months ago.

Here it is from another angle with 2 security guards:

Jagged-2.jpg

I process all my mono in Silver Efex Pro.

These are excellent monochrome architectural shots in my view. The first has wonderful abstract quality and I really quite timeless. Just my sort of thing!

The second is very strong too and although I doesn't have the symmetry of the first it is enhanced by the human interest.

These are excellent monochrome architectural shots in my view. The first has wonderful abstract quality and I really quite timeless. Just my sort of thing!

The second is very strong too and although I doesn't have the symmetry of the first it is enhanced by the human interest.

Thank you

A cracking couple of images Mark. I like both for differing reasons. #1 is iconic and architectural whereas the inclusion of the figures and the darker shadows starts to tell a story.

Great website as well.

Great spot and lovely, shots the curve draws me in. Would love to find a shot like this.

Back