Cad - 16th June - Part Two

Name
Steve
Edit My Images
Yes
Here's part two of yesterdays pictures, I know we all get carried away with the frontliners but credit where it's due to the aircrews of the Hawks (and Kingair) who kept us very nicely entertained with some sensational passes, thank you very much :clap: :clap:.

_MG_2797.jpg

_MG_2853.jpg

My pick of the day.

_MG_2991.jpg

_MG_3044.jpg

_MG_3087.jpg

_MG_3165.jpg

_MG_3110.jpg

Fantastic shots Steve. It was truly a sensational day as you say.

We were wondering whether (as they were at RAF Valley) some of the Red Arrows were piloting a couple of the Hawks, as we had one come in VERY low towards Cad West, which then proceeded to buzz us at about 50 feet, went vertical then inverted. Another took a short cut from the Bwlch exit and came straight for us :D

Whoever they were, they were certainly putting on a show for us.

Fantastic shots Steve. It was truly a sensational day as you say.

We were wondering whether (as they were at RAF Valley) some of the Red Arrows were piloting a couple of the Hawks, as we had one come in VERY low towards Cad West, which then proceeded to buzz us at about 50 feet, went vertical then inverted. Another took a short cut from the Bwlch exit and came straight for us :D

Whoever they were, they were certainly putting on a show for us.

Thanks for the comment, I appreciate it.

Regardless of whether they where "Reds" or not the display on Tuesday by the Hawk pilots was brilliant. :clap: and I still say #3 was the best pass of the day.

#5 , the rear seater is just 'staring you out' :eek: :LOL:

Back