HTML:
ALFA1-1.jpg

HTML:
ALFA3.jpg

HTML:
ALFA4.jpg

'M'

Hi there,

cracking set, got the thumbs up from me aswell. (y)(y)

Hope you don't mind me asking, how close are you to these
magnificent aircraft? what I'm trying to say is, will my
Nikon Kit lens 55-200mm have what it takes.

many thanks

graham

Hi there,

cracking set, got the thumbs up from me aswell. (y)(y)

Hope you don't mind me asking, how close are you to these
magnificent aircraft? what I'm trying to say is, will my
Nikon Kit lens 55-200mm have what it takes.

many thanks

graham

Yeah, your 200mm should just about do for cad west.

Nice Pics, just checkin mine now, i was up cad w as well, well, at least till the thunder storm when we all made a mad dash for it...

Thanks for posting these, the weather reports put me off going but I'll be heading up tomorrow!

Hi guys,
I have been looking at these pictures of planes and quite fancy a go! any info on where to go, where to park etc would be great.
Thanks

J

thanks ziploc, I am going on friday if anybody wants to meet there and show us what to do!

Depending on where you go there could be upto 20 people there. Important you take plenty of water with you in this weather. And tell someone where you are going. Good mobile is a must. Check the local weather via the met office or metcheck weather sites using the post code SY20 closest you will get to the loop.

Hi Meirion.

Top shooting as ever mate and nice to see the Tiffies back in the loop, well done :clap: :clap:. Your a braver man than me though standing out in a storm with a whacking great lightning conductor hanging round your neck! (y).

thanks ziploc, I am going on friday if anybody wants to meet there and show us what to do!

I'll be dragging the missus up to Cad on Friday afternoon kicking and screaming, may see you there :LOL:.

Back