cadwell park mountain challenge

Excellent idea Gary.

here is mine from Saturday. I'm sure they will be plenty of Josh so here is one that isn't ;)

4631105567_4f596de9ac_o.jpg

Never posted an image before, so maybe this space might be blank!

These guys are amazing! Not just to ride a motorbike but to tackle the "Mountain" Sadly this photo doesn't show the hill!

875990939_4Ga3n-M.jpg

Last edited:
Not the best "Mountain" shot but I thought I would give the smallest class a go as everyman and his dog will go for Josh Brookes and/or the superbike class.:)

ANDREW REID:AZTEC 125
4631705069_4b7ff6ba1e.jpg

Since no one else wants to, I'll be the first to post upone of Josh Brookes a million feet in the air with it crossed up.

4631670741_c249db6fe0_o.jpg

Hello all.

heres a couple i got

_L0U0282copy.jpg

_L0U0252copy-1.jpg

i hope you like them, not the highest jumpers, but ones i like.

cheers paul

Since no one else wants to, I'll be the first to post upone of Josh Brookes a million feet in the air with it crossed up.

4631670741_c249db6fe0_o.jpg

this is such a good photo i think :)

the obbligatory Brookes shot first! :nuts: taken from the entry to turn 1! :bonk: (the Sigma 50-500 comes in handy for this!):naughty:

Good GRIEF at that last shot :eek::eek: Like a BMX shot - really hope he walked away from that.

You won't find a much better first post! Welcome to the forum Peeps.

Some really great shots on this thread, kudos all.

Last edited:
That last shot is superb, You should of submitted it as one of your 6 images for MSV as im sure they would of used it on the site or program, much better than the other shots i saw of it.

That last shot is superb, You should of submitted it as one of your 6 images for MSV as im sure they would of used it on the site or program, much better than the other shots i saw of it.

Thanks and yes I did submit the full sequence of shots to MSV. They are in the Gallery section under supersports/practice I think. Not exactly pin sharp but can just about get away with it on the web.

Cheers

Paul

Indeed! I'm not being sarcastic when I say AWESOME!

Frikin damned cool that!!!!!

Nice shots peeps27, especially the last one! :eek:

I just shot some of Brands & Bedford, nothing that dramatic happened! I'm kinda glad it didn't however cause it was mostly my friends I was shooting!!

Back