Cadwest harrier.

Name
Kevin
Edit My Images
No
I missed a pair of these due to trigger problems on the BushHawk. This one was the early one that worked. :D

9876.jpg

kev.

Thats right when it goes titty up always blame the BushHawk :LOL: :)

Mark

:LOL::LOL::LOL: I need to see your setup Mark. Have you got the 'stock' cranked for comfort?
I struggled getting comfortable. Phillip had his at a bit of an angle I think. :thinking:

Kev.

:LOL::LOL::LOL: I need to see your setup Mark. Have you got the 'stock' cranked for comfort?
I struggled getting comfortable. Phillip had his at a bit of an angle I think. :thinking:

Kev.

Man its a good job I know your talking about the BushHawk :LOL:

I have the stock straight out (not bent at all). I must admit it does take some getting use to. I also look through the viewfinder with my left eye (normaly I use the right), somehow I find tracking a lot easier this way :shrug:

Mark

Man its a good job I know your talking about the BushHawk :LOL:

I have the stock straight out (not bent at all). I must admit it does take some getting use to. I also look through the viewfinder with my left eye (normaly I use the right), somehow I find tracking a lot easier this way :shrug:

Mark

Great shot and Mark you letting your secrets out !! :):)

Hi Kev.

Terrific shot, great light and pin sharp, well done :clap:

super shot ! .... could anyone point this Cadwest area out on a map for me as i may fancy a day out there soon .. ?

Cracking one you have there Kev, How often do you go over as we need a trip there some time

Kev
Agree with all said, & good work!!
'M'

[QUOTE="M";1650418]Kev
Agree with all said, & good work!!
'M'[/QUOTE]

Thanks Meirion. Appreciated. ;)

Kev.

Back