Camden Candids (56k Warning)

Name
Barry
Edit My Images
Yes
Marianne, Maisie and I took a trip to that scary place, Camden on Sunday. Met up with Minimeeze, a charming lady, and had a delightful time....

Maisie trying desperately to save me a piece of chocolately, strawberry stuff!

maisie_strwb.jpg

The lady wot makes them....

the_str_girl.jpg

Walking the Walk....

walk_walk.jpg

Hmmmmm ... what can you say?

ringo_1.jpg

Prince Albert of Camden perhaps?

ringo_2.jpg

OUCH!, is all i can say!

They are great pics. love the fruits one. If i didnt know she was in Germany supporting her man, i would think that that is Posh in the 3rd one

Interesting stuff there Chuckles ... didn't get too near the last guy then ... or was he aware and ignoring ... :thinking:

I know each to his own but ... that is one scary looking lot of body decoration ... one way and another ... :eek:

Love the framed photo neatly propped against his chair ... any idea what/who ... :shrug:

chuckles said:
Prince Albert of Camden perhaps?

ringo_2.jpg
Holy mother of Christ. Tattoos everywhere, piercings in every conceivable orifice, stripy t-shirt from Matalan (one would presume), leapoardskin skirt (WTH?!) and a tiara??!!

I wanna know where his/her/its care worker was.

Somebody phone the fashion police.

Note to self: Avoid Camden.

GfK said:
I wanna know where his/her/its care worker was.
Nowadays you'll probably find that IS the care worker ;)

Some good shots there Barry. I like the 'strawberry' one - it works really well. You got some fab shots of the ahem, tattooed man too (y)

Venomator said:
Love the framed photo neatly propped against his chair ... any idea what/who ...
That was a picture of himself. He'd set himself up for the day and was charging tourists £1 a time to take his picture :LOL: Got to give the guy credit! That's why we just managed to get the sneaky shots of him before he got the huff on and disappeared...hehe

OMG !
In the thread title you said "56k warning", but no warning about this guy :eek: .
Fortunately you made up for it with a great shot of Maisie :clap:

Not my cup of tea, but each to their own I suppose.

The strawberry shot is nice, good DOF.

TFS (y)

minimeeze said:
He'd set himself up for the day and was charging tourists £1 a time to take his picture :LOL: Got to give the guy credit! That's why we just managed to get the sneaky shots of him before he got the huff on and disappeared...hehe
WTF?

He must be worth about £300 in scrap metal.

ROFL! He was such a spectacle.....so shocking but you just had to have a good look!

Take a look at his/her left arm, Some objects inserted into the lunatics arms by the look of it..:geek:

Did you actually make contact with this person..:cautious:

You know you're having a bad day when your flight leaves in five minutes, and that guy is one ahead of you in the queue at the metal detectors...

"didn't get too near the last guy then ... or was he aware and ignoring ..." Would you? :eek:

"Did you actually make contact with this person..?" Would you? :eek:

Actually, Minimeeze did speak to him - plucked up courage to ask if he'd mind if she took his photo. "Yeah, cost you £1 and I'm setting up round the corner"... I didn't bother, just took my chances - reckoned I could still run faster than him with all my kit! ;)

Thanks for all the comments. Glad you've enjoyed them.

GfK said:
You know you're having a bad day when your flight leaves in five minutes, and that guy is one ahead of you in the queue at the metal detectors...

I had a similar thought.... What bothers me is how he shaves? :shrug:

chuckles said:
I had a similar thought.... What bothers me is how he shaves? :shrug:

With great difficulty I imagine..:LOL:

chuckles said:
What bothers me is how he shaves? :shrug:
Or washes.
Like the strawb pic, nicely done. Posh in the 3rd pic is what I thought at first too. Then that bloke well I just don't know what to say???

Great pics... particularly like the strawberry shot & the tattooed man.
Keep coming back to look at the tattoo man actually. No matter how you feel about him you cant fail to react and I guess thats what hes after so mission accomplished. Dread to think whats under his skin on his forearms though!
Thanks for sharing.

All three of you took great shots! When's the next one?

They should run an ad campaign with the tattooed bloke in - 'United Colours Of Camden' or something...

the first 3 I really like, how did the little one manage to eat all that withot getting it down her top,(mine would have had at least 1 splodge on it ) the berries one is making my fingers itch to touch :) I love the colours of the windows of the 3rd, the shape of the bridge and the glass below (Y)

I will stick to the creepy crawlies thanks HE LOOKS WAY TO SCARY TO APPROACH
I would have gone for a sneaky one if feeling really brave MAYBE

he is amazing !!!!

It looks as if you all had a great day and made the most of the opportunity for some super photographs.

Back