Camera Club Model

Name
Adele
Edit My Images
Yes
Just a couple for a quick look at.
We had a model at our Camera Club on Thursday - with different backdrops and differences in lighting.
Still..Ive had to PP these - because the lighting wasnt cracking - but here they are.
Theres not many in the set - because when you have say 25 people all wanting to take photographs of the model - and you have two hours to do so - in a small upstairs room of a pub - very well organized nights can not go to plan. :LOL::LOL:

Just two with a black backdrop....

2167687946_a2350947e4.jpg

2167687310_2be83d3d6b.jpg

Then onto white [well...we started on white]

Possibly my favourite

2167686702_f40eba7dd8.jpg

2167686154_c15f136ec1.jpg

:)

i think 2 &4 qare the best, but i think the light was aimed too low in 3, seems to bounce off her chest too much, but dont listen to me, i know absolutely nothing

i think 2 &4 qare the best, but i think the light was aimed too low in 3, seems to bounce off her chest too much, but dont listen to me, i know absolutely nothing

:D You know what you like and what you dont like. Thats as good as anything.
(y)

I wasnt 100% happy with how the images came out....but. :shrug: sometimes we have to work with what we're given. :LOL:

definetly, thanks for being kind(y)

i assume you werent allowed to mess with the lighting, with the 5 minutes you got?

lol, well, you seem to have done very well, if it was that bad(y) well done you!!:D

i prefer the white backgrounds nice shots though

I must say i wasnt too sure when i saw the first 2... Something almost retro with them but didnt do much for the model..

BUT.. the last two!! Sooo much better!! (even with the poping highlights!!!) You have managed to bring out her eyes!! and her skin tones are lovely.. Her expressions are much more relaxed looking.. (y) (y)

3 and 4 for me Adele, those eyes:love: you done a good job.
Its very difficult at a club shoot aint it.
If they were mine id be very happy.
Dean:)

My favorite is your favorite, good shoot all round though Adele, you've got me wanting to go and do a studio shoot now!

#3 for me young lady.

Good work again ;)

i prefer the white backgrounds nice shots though

I prefer the white backgrounds too! :)

I must say i wasnt too sure when i saw the first 2... Something almost retro with them but didnt do much for the model..

BUT.. the last two!! Sooo much better!! (even with the poping highlights!!!) You have managed to bring out her eyes!! and her skin tones are lovely.. Her expressions are much more relaxed looking.. (y) (y)

The poping highlights - that are intentional on here - have caused a few debates on my cameraclub wesbite. I have done a "popping" technique one her eyes to bring them out more.

Last one for me (y) Very nice portrait - lovely relaxed expression :)

Thanks LP!!!

3 and 4 for me Adele, those eyes:love: you done a good job.
Its very difficult at a club shoot aint it.
If they were mine id be very happy.
Dean:)

It was very difficult at the club shoot - no help in giving the model direction -even if you havent done a shoot before! Left to own devices - and must have been a bit awkward for her! having lots of older men [only a couple of women go] scrambling to take pictures of her!

My favorite is your favorite, good shoot all round though Adele, you've got me wanting to go and do a studio shoot now!

Oops!? :D

#3 for me young lady.

Good work again ;)

Thanks Lee - and less of the young lady....who said Im a lady?! :razz:

I LIKE the highlights... and her EYES!!! wow..

Great work again Adele. Must admit I don't know why the club got a model in when they have Adele as a member!!!!

Cos look at her!!!!
And shush! :p

How can I model AND take pictures of my self hand held? :thinking:

Simple you don't take pictures that night but model!!! Anyway looking at your avatar I'm sure the lads on here would agree it's move over Claudia Schiffer it's Adele!

Really like 2,3 and 4, not so keen on 1, think the background looks too black, if that makes sense! :thinking:

Really nice set - number three for me.

Back