Camera Phone - Swap or Not ?

Name
Andy
Edit My Images
No
Hi Fellow Members,

Just looking for a simple YES or NO post....

Would you swap an iPhone X for a Huawei P20 Pro ?

Cheers

Andy

No

The camera might be significantly better, but I suppose the crucial question is... how important is the camera on your phone.

Of all the functions of my phone, the camera comes way down the list of priorities. BUT YMMV

Hell No

Hi Fellow Members,

Just looking for a simple YES or NO post....

Would you swap an iPhone X for a Huawei P20 Pro ?

Cheers

Andy

If the camera is better then yes.

There are a couple of Huawei's in my family and they were bought for the camera. I can't comment on other features as frankly I have zero interest in phones and all I really care about is them working as phones, being able to txt and be able to access the internet and emails at home when I can't be bothered to power up a computer. I'm sure the Huawei's do those things too and I couldn't give a flying about any other bells and whistles... so a better camera would sway it for me,

Last edited:
FWIW my reasoning is because of the dodgy-looking ownership of HuaWei and the possibility of traffic being monitored and phished on them. There's a good reason for the security services trying to prevent govt using their networking kit and phones.

A Huawei won’t sync everything to the rest of my Apple universe (all my family have Apple stuff too, not just me), so no.

I know there are workarounds which I would be happy to do but no one else would want to.

The camera on the XS is great and generally you’re splitting hairs against personal preferences compared to the other top camera phones.

No !!!

Thanks for your input guys, I decided to keep the Apple flag flying...

Back