Camera problem (canon 1d mk11 n)

Edit My Images
Yes
just found this forum but i am having a bit of trouble with my camera at the minute, no doubt it is something simple that i have missed.

the cameras top lcd screen is not coming up, bottons down left hand side are not working as well as the main screen however the small screen where white balance etc is changed is working but the buttons below are not.

any one any ideas on what is wrong, i need it for tomorrow night (friday)

thanks for your help.

Sorry, but it seems that there is a fault with the cameras electronics. I can't think of any reason for this, certainly there isn't, at least as far as I can remember, any option in the custom menu set to disable the buttons or the top screen.

the problem is i cant get onto the menu as the bottoms dont work would you say then it is the electronics, it is easily fixed or do i need to send it to canon or someone.

thanks for your help.

Neill,

It's a back to Canon job I'm afraid, it's not something that can be fixed (at least I'm pretty sure it can't), by any local dealer.

When I used to use Canon, I was a member of their 'pro scheme', and they would turn a camera around overnight if asked nicely, and courier it back to you.

I think you are going to have to beg, borrow, or steal (or hire) a camera for tomorrow.

Back