Review Camera Strap - Nat Geo

Name
Quaker
Edit My Images
Yes
I purchased this with a bit of apprehension having read a review about the camera getting scratched in the bag. However, I have found that if you are careful when putting the camera in your bag then there is not a problem at all.

I bought the strap to use in conjunction with the Nat Geo Earth Explorer Back pack I had recently, what I like about the strap is that you can hook it directly onto the backpack carry straps which means you don't have to have it around your neck, I find this to be really comfy to carry.

When used on its own, the strap performs very well. It feels secure and again, quite comfortable to wear, much better than the strap that came with my Nikon D90. The two little pockets on either side of the strap are yet to convince me they have any usefulness, I have placed in them my SD cards but its a bit awkward getting them out. I would get rid of these little pockets to be honest.

All in all a very well made product, on par with the Earth Explorer Backpack I have. I would happily recommend the strap to anyone, its a quality product.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/images/B0017UQRA4/ref=dp_otherviews_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&img=1

Back